Woodley got a amazing KO. Why are a certain group of people so salty?

Woodley had a good performance, but the guy looks useless in half of his fights (vs Shields, Rory and Kelvin in the last 7). Really not the best fighter in the division

People are just upset cause Lawler gave us some brawling wars for the last while and this fight ended that

His performance was perfect, not much else to say about it. If he fought like that in every fight he'd likely have way more fans.

His performance was perfect, not much else to say about it. If he fought like that in every fight he'd likely have way more fans.

No he would not. He would get the Jones,Rampage and Rashad hate no matter what.

I just cant understand why. Woodley is a class act and got an amazing KO yet there is so much salt. I wonder why, for the life of me cant understand why Sherdog is in tears.
Hardly. This is why most people don't like it.

No he would not. He would get the Jones,Rampage and Rashad hate no matter what.
Nah, not from most people. People like finishers. And Rampage? wtf? He was plenty well liked until he started going downhill. Do you even PRIDE bro?

People are just upset cause Lawler gave us some brawling wars for the last while and this fight ended that
I know that's why I'm upset.

I'd love to see Woodley fight Diaz, GSP or Wonderboy.

Stikeforce
nobody cares about that anymore. woodley ducked lombard, looked like shit against other fighters even in wins and beat a fan favorite in lawler and immediately wants to duck another fighter that's why people dont like him.

Nobody wants to see a black man succeed in here

It's pretty obvious sherdog hates black people, no black champion gets any respect around here, not even a dominant one like MM.

He got a clean shot on Lawler, Great shot. New Champ

Then went to presser and started ducking any "real" contenders and talking he wants money fights.

Maybe he should earn a money fight, at this point I could care less who he fights, my guess is a short reign, or one where its marred by injury if Wonderboy gets the draw, get the interim title ready,,

His press conference ruined my opinion of the guy - could care less, he catn even headline a PPV on his own merits, why give him anything but the bench

Lombard if he wants a low ranked contender for his first defense - Condit if he has the nutz, Wonderboy if he want to be considered a champ.

Last edited:
He got a clean shot on Lawler, Great shot. New Champ

Then went to presser and started ducking any "real" contenders and talking he wants money fights.

Maybe he should earn a money fight, at this point I could care less who he fights, my guess is a short reign, or one where its marred by injury if Wonderboy gets the draw, get the interim title ready,,

His press conference ruined my opinion of the guy - could care less, he catn even headline a PPV on his own merits, why give him anything but the bench

Lombard if he wants a low ranked contender for his first defense - Condit if he has the nutz, Wonderboy if he want to be considered a champ.

So GSP is a can. Got it....

I am seeing more threads and comments like yours than the threads and comments you describe.

Woodley looked great out there.
Then you ain't paying attention.

I think some are salty because they're now eating crow

Back