Woodley got a amazing KO. Why are a certain group of people so salty?

Anderson Silva

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I just cant understand why. Woodley is a class act and got an amazing KO yet there is so much salt. I wonder why, for the life of me cant understand why Sherdog is in tears.

I am seeing more threads and comments like yours than the threads and comments you describe.

Woodley looked great out there.

Nobody is in tears. Woodley got an undeserved title-shot, that's all. He is also ducking Wonderboy like crazy :D

Its because Lawler is a "legend" and "fighters fighter" and Woodley just came in and blitzed him

Lawler had no business being in that octagon with Woodley. He's just on a whole other level.

Tyron is terrible and all he has in an overhand right and about 5 minutes of cardio.

I am seeing more threads and comments like yours than the threads and comments you describe.

Woodley looked great out there.

Agreed. A lot of Ariel-style instigating going on.

I would hardly consider a fight with Georges St. Pierre ducking.

In any case, we should wait he has a fight scheduled before we start chasing our tails with ducking claims.

I have seriously not seen anybody pissed off about Woodley's KO.

I can't find these Tyron hater threads you're talking about. Can you show me 3?

The ko was amazing.

The problem is he sat out for 18 months while the rest of the division built up 3 legitimate contenders, and then as soon as he gets his hands on the belt, he discounts those 3 contenders and calls out fucking Nick Diaz who isn't even active.

Stop implying racism. The sport is filled with diversity and we have always had diverse champions.

Tyron is terrible and all he has in an overhand right and about 5 minutes of cardio.

If that is truly the case, then his title reign will be short and you don't have to trouble yourself over it.

Who's the group?

Not really seeing any threads hating on Tyron. Should have been here when McGregor fought Aldo, or when Rousy got KO'd. That was some hatred.

Where's the salt?

I would hardly consider a fight with Georges St. Pierre ducking.

In any case, we should wait he has a fight scheduled before we start chasing our tails with ducking claims.

Collecting a paycheck, if he loses he would had collected a big paycheck anyway, if he wins, well, he got to beat GSP and a big paycheck, fighting Wonderboy doesnt pay that well, win or lose.

most I've seen so far is people discrediting the win by saying Lawler is shot...

Because people love Lawler and Woodley has been in some stinkers recently whereas Robbie's put on nothing but back to back entertaining performances since returning to the UFC

Stop implying racism. The sport is filled with diversity and we have always had diverse champions.

Never gonna end bro. I got told I was a racist yesterday on here for posting a picture of Simeon Panda, one of my biggest inspirations.

This place has gone downhill so fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back