News Woodley got “I Love Jake Paul” Tatoo

He actually thinks he won the fight still ?

i can't believe he actually got it. that's crazy.

Why are you pussies criticising?
He lost a bet. If anything he should've gotten it sooner.
Man up pansies

Making Tyrone get that Tatoo is racist and clear example of white priveledge.

small tattoo that is easy to cover up if he don't get that rematch, smart by woodley

Isnt that just a hena tattoo? Should come off in 2 weeks.

That's a horrible looking tattoo, and it would have made more sense write that on the other side of the finger.

So he got the tattoo this weekend, I don't know how fingers heal but imo not nearly bruised/red enough for a real tattoo.

oh, that's desperation, never can get enough money. He probably made more than 95-98 percent of boxers make in a career and that's not enough.

Tyron is on a roll here. Makes himself look bad by taking the fight, makes himself look worse by losing it while taking the whole of MMA down with him.

Then he goes even lower asking for a rematch and saying he will get the tattoo.

and then he does this shit. Not sure I’ve seen this level of desperation from a fighter in recent years.

Also, let’s never, ever, forget this.

1A78D929-FDD1-4764-8D11-54718445BF7E.jpeg

So cringeful, Woodley has always grated on me for some reason.

Yeah something I don't like about him too. He's so self-serious for one.

I know a lot of people don't like Jake Paul, but he came off better in that face off, said some genuinely funny shit, the whole fake gay thing - saying he had nice cheeks and wanted to do a 'butt 2 butt' was fkn funny. And Woodley so self-serious and doesn't know what to do with that, he said 'pause'... which makes no sense, 'pause' is if someone says something unintentionally sounding gay. He was clearly joking and meant it. Guy can't take a joke.

And wow, I just read him thinking he would get the better of Jake Paul lool. Breh! You couldn't beat Jake Paul but you would beat Canelo fucking Alvarez? What a spaz.

Not only is this a new low for boxing, but it’s a new low for western civilization.

I Love JaRe Paul
This fuckin guy needs to fade into bolivian already, get him the fuck outta here

a black man got a white mans name tattoo on his body at the demand of the white man so he might gift him another money fight? Jeez Woodley seriously has no pride at all...what a loser
Agreed.
Shameless fuck.
Every bitch has a price I suppose. Worst thing is he won't get the rematch he just got owned even worse.

Exactly, street code would side with Jake on this one. He lied to Woodley to get him to go through with original agreement lol
<seedat>
Yup, Paul holds the cards now. There may be pressure on him now to do the rematch though so we will see.
That would at least salvage a bit of dignity for Woodley.

Back