News Woodley got “I Love Jake Paul” Tatoo

Oh man this is pure pathetic but also:

You guys know finger tattoos tend to fall right out? Especially on the bottom of the finger like that for someone who uses his hands, it'll wind up being a couple splotches in around 4 months.

What position would that be? How would he be lifting the leg with his palm not touch the leg and covering the tat? I'd need to see an example of this.
Imagine holding up your partner's feet by the ankles. As soon as you loosen your grip or just let them ankle rest between the thumb and index finger (which will happen), you will see the underside of your fingers.

Honestly, I'm just baffled that you barely see the underside of your fingers when eating or having sex. Observe yourself the next time you do these and you'll see them constantly.

It doesn't even have to be the entire finger either in Tyron's case. Just a small glimpse of "Jake Paul" at the end of his finger will be enough to remind him what a total fucking idiot he is.

Last edited:
So Jake Paul beat him up is soon going to be sliding into his wife

Jake Paul is a better boxer and rapper.
Sucks to be Woodley, getting son'd by a YouTuber that no one outside his brother even likes

This is even more humiliating than his loss to Jake Paul. No self-respect.

Back