Woodley dismantles Wonderboy

The only way Woodley wins is if he uses lots of papaya soap to improve his cardio.

Tyron hadn't impressed me at all until the last fight. After the way wonderboy handled Rory, I can't see him losing to someone like Tyron. I guess I just haven't bought into Tyron yet, he's athletic and powerful, but his technique is lacking.

Wouldn't surprise me at all if Woodley knocks him out in the first round.
same, these haters gonna be on suicide watch if Tyron flatlines their next hero, like he did to their so called "invincible" lawler.
1234443297_ken_park_suicide.gif

Last edited:
Woodley by another Athleticxplosive KO.

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

Also Woodley at Roufesport will be more than ready for whatever Wonderboy brings when they fight

Sherdog views Thompson as the next great white hope but the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley will be too much for Thompson.

I think we have to look at the stylistic match-up rather than the mma math.

Woodley can't even defend a long jab let alone masterful kicks TBH (see rory fight)
, however Woodley is physically more powerful than any of the opponents he has faced. I feel Woodley grinds him out, and he gets TKOed in Round 3.

I Like Wonderboy and wouldn't mind seeing him as champ but the amount of Hate Woodley gets is ridicules i just want to see him keep on winning , I remember a lot of posters saying that Woodley didn't have a chance against Lawler so i really hope that with a lot of poster saying the same thing he that he pulls off another KO win in the 1 st

This is fucking tight...

But I'm leaning towards Woodley with a first or second round KO.

If it goes past that Wonderboy wins by TKO or decision.

Back