Woodley could have waited for Colbyington

Till is the more popular fighter and with PPV points i could see why Twood would go for that. He's probably confident he can beat Till.

He has waited so long, ducking, dodging, surgerying, tmzing etc.

If he wanted to give the rightful #1 contender a shot at the belt he could have made 1 of a million excuses again but he accepted the Till fight.

Till beat Cerrone and didn’t make weight by 4 FUCKING POUNDS vs Thompson and he gets the title shot.

What happened? Do they think Till is a future star and hope he can keep making 170? Did TWood think Till is a better chance to win than Colbington?

I wish fighters had more incentives to fight more often.
U make it seem like Woodley is in a position to turn down fights the UFC offers him right after he repaired hes relationship with Dana. Im 99% sure that UFC was behind this fight booking. Woodley started to do interviews to build the Colby fight and it got traction, people actually cared, and now Woodley turns down the «money fight» because he rather fight Till who might not even make weight and is less popular to the american ppv audience?
Woodley didnt got a say in this decision, it was all UFC imo.

Till is the more popular fighter and with PPV points i could see why Twood would go for that. He's probably confident he can beat Till.
How is Till more popular to american ppv buyers I wonder. He beat Cerone on fight pass.tv and he beat Wonderboy in a type of fight that casual audience despite. Its 65 bucks for a PPV for christ sake.
Till is a star in EU where u dont buy ppvs and not in the north American market I would think.

And now Woodley saying he won’t fight Usman if Till misses weight.

So who is still saying Woodley has no choice and UFC is forcing him to fight Till?

Back