Woodley calls Paulie Malignaggi a clout chaser

Meanwhile Tyrone puts out shitty low level rap albums while calling out guys at the weight below him... Weird thing for him, of all people, to criticize.
In fairness he called out guys who fought in higher weight classes...

It's a mix of that and him being so pissed that Conor and UFC played him like that. I wish he would just let the Conor thing go because he is one of the smartest analysts in the fight game.

That's actually woodley

He wants conors approval so.much
I can see him taking a dive if he fought conor

P

Ugg I hate stupid phrases like that, swagger jacker, etc
So, you hate language. All languages are littered with colloquial phrases at all levels of the mastery of the language. If you listen to guys like Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, and other pseudo-genius people they all use the same catch phrases. In fact, one can sound super smart using all the catch phrases that the "high IQ" people are constantly using in their talks. It is just language. I hope you are just exaggerating, and that you are not really triggered by it. LOL

So, you hate language. All languages are littered with colloquial phrases at all levels of the mastery of the language. If you listen to guys like Jordan Peterson, Ben Shapiro, and other pseudo-genius people they all use the same catch phrases. In fact, one can sound super smart using all the catch phrases that the "high IQ" people are constantly using in their talks. It is just language. I hope you are just exaggerating, and that you are not really triggered by it. LOL
Ok, throw triggered up there in the list...the fact you think when rashad kept calling jones a swagger jacker it made rashad sound “super smart” tells me everything I need to know about you

For how long and how many times was Woodley asking for a money fight he never got? Money, clout, whatever. Woodley's tires are bald. No traction. No clout. No GOAT status.

he's not wrong though, paulie is the most obsessed, pathetic dude on the planet right now lmao.

but god damn i hate all these stupid new words/phrases, like where the fuck does this gay shit even come from? just talk like a normal person you fuckin dorks.

A guy constantly rubbing shoulders with TMZ douchebags and hip-hop "artists" calling someone else a clout-chaser.

{<jordan}

he's not wrong though, paulie is the most obsessed, pathetic dude on the planet right now lmao.

but god damn i hate all these stupid new words/phrases, like where the fuck does this gay shit even come from? just talk like a normal person you fuckin dorks.

I'm sure you'd be totally cool with someone releasing 30 secs of footage showing you get hit, but not the other 59 mins where you beat the fuck out of the guy.

I can't wait for Paulie to tune up T-Rex arms and then take a shit in McTappers mouth. What a joyous day that will be.

I'm sure you'd be totally cool with someone releasing 30 secs of footage showing you get hit, but not the other 59 mins where you beat the fuck out of the guy.

I can't wait for Paulie to tune up T-Rex arms and then take a shit in McTappers mouth. What a joyous day that will be.
hi paulie.

Embrace the whine Woodley. That’s totally your schtick. What a hypocrite, and buffoon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back