Woodley calling out Nick Diaz = Pure genius

I don't blame Tyron for trying for Nick Diaz money. But he needs to work on his delivery. He doesn't understand the art of the callout or trash talk.

Do you think Nate would have gotten the Conor fight saying, "Conor McGregor, fight me because I want to make a lot more money."

Conor vs Nate and Conor vs Nate ll is happening.
Hendo vs Bisping is happening.

Woodley vs Nick Diaz is a awesome fight and could also happen.
Conor vs Nate is not for a title.
Henderson bisping is ridiculous, but at least Henderson is coming off a win vs Lombard.
Diaz is unranked and coming off a suspension following a NC and 2 losses.

Honestly I think Nick vs Robbie is a bigger fight, and makes a hell of a lot more sense.

Cause Conor didn't call out RDA and was expecting to fight him (which at the time RDA on these boards was super hyped) before getting Nate right? Conor haters making up shit now.

Yes he did. Conor was talking all sorts of nonsense about belts don't matter and he did call out RDA and now Conor is calling out Nate for rematch fight that makes absolutely no sense at all.

Woodley is doing the same thing and I hope he is rewarded with a money fight with Diaz.

Conor vs Nate is not for a title.
Henderson bisping is ridiculous, but at least Henderson is coming off a win vs Lombard.
Diaz is unranked and coming off a suspension following a NC and 2 losses.

Honestly I think Nick vs Robbie is a bigger fight, and makes a hell of a lot more sense.

That makes it even a more pointless fight. The Conor vs Diaz rematch is just as ridiculous as the first fight. You made my argument for me. Thanks.

It's not genius, it's embarrassing. He's blatantly dodging Wonderboy. It's just unfortunate that the UFC could very well reward him.

What is ironic is that he sat out that long and was STILL able to fuck up Lawler in the 1st round.

Woodley is a beast.
That's not what ironic means. Woodley doing that to lawler was incredible, not ironic.
Yes, he is a beast for sure.
What is ironic is that all the criteria via which he felt he deserved his shot no longer apply to wonder-boy.
Semantics aside. WB beat the former champ and the #1 contender decisively. Give him his shot.

You should be crying about Conor ducking the 145 division and Stipe ducking Rothwell but you didn't. I wonder why you are only crying about Woodley trying to make money?

Have you seen my posts? There are like 20 about Conor not ever going back to 145.

Stipe didn't challenge Dada 5000 - who actually has more recent wins than Nick Diaz. Stipe hasn't even defended, yet, so that's a bit of a non sequitur.

I don't begrudge Tyron trying the technique that has proven so profitable for others on the UFC roster. I'm just pointing out that Tyron would not have sat silent if Lawler was booked to fight Diaz rather than Woodley.

You don't disagree with that, do you? I can't see how anyone would.

I think you might've been alluding to a bit of racism, there, but didn't check my location. I have a bit more in common with Tyron than you do, friendo.

I agree with that. They didn't care when Conor or Bisping did it so why should they care when Woodley does it.

Well, I answered you in the other thread when you said the same thing. The difference is Conor and Bisping are both proven draws. Woodley is not. I agree it's not fair that they play favorites and I also don't think those guys should be their own matchmakers but it's the way it is. Woodley doesn't have that kind of leverage.

That makes it even a more pointless fight. The Conor vs Diaz rematch is just as ridiculous as the first fight. You made my argument for me. Thanks.
It's pointless and ridiculous yes. The first fight was a last minute replacement of RDA to save the card. Second fight is UFC letting Conor so what he want because he's made them a truckload of money.
Like I said, it's absurd but different.
If Conor skipped over Aldo and called out BJ Penn for his next title defense, that would be analogous to Woodley calling out Nick.

Cause Conor didn't call out RDA and was expecting to fight him (which at the time RDA on these boards was super hyped) before getting Nate right? Conor haters making up shit now.

It was a win/win situation... He gets GNP KO'd by RDA then he just uses his bigger man moving up a weight class excuse. If he wins the LW belt then he calls himself the GOAT.

You think Bisping/Silva wanted to fight Cormier at UFC 200 to challenge themselves and become the LHW champion?

What's your excuse for Conor doing the Nate rematch and still not defending his FW belt even though he said he was going to defend his belt after the loss?

If he gets the Diaz fight, maybe he will come off smart.

Until then, that's now how Tyron Woodley looks to MMA fans.

It was a win/win situation... He gets GNP KO'd by RDA then he just uses his bigger man moving up a weight class excuse. If he wins the LW belt then he calls himself the GOAT.

You think Bisping/Silva wanted to fight Cormier at UFC 200 to challenge themselves and become the LHW champion?

What's your excuse for Conor doing the Nate rematch and still not defending his FW belt even though he said he was going to defend his belt after the loss?
He lost to Nate and wanted to avenge it while UFC was handling the do we give it to Frankie or Aldo situation. Welterweight on the other hand has a CLEAR #1 contender and Woodley is ducking for a guy who hasn't won in 5 years.

Wont happen, Woodly cant dodge anymore...he has used that card too many times.

Diaz vs Lawler 2 is now the fight to make and UFC will make it, Thompson vs Woodley is the next title fight...Woodley cant talk his way out of that one....and like hell does he deserve a GSP comeback fight lol.

That's not what ironic means. Woodley doing that to lawler was incredible, not ironic.
Yes, he is a beast for sure.
What is ironic is that all the criteria via which he felt he deserved his shot no longer apply to wonder-boy.
Semantics aside. WB beat the former champ and the #1 contender decisively. Give him his shot.

Yeah Tyron has always been full of shit, he needs to fight Thompson...if he wins...then start making calls...I honestly have a problem with how this guy has called his own shots in the UFC, not fighting Lombard, sitting out for ages to get his shot..imo because he knows there are top 5ers that can beat him.

Back