Woodley calling out Nick Diaz = Pure genius

Diaz has like no chance against Woodley either as an added bonus so he gets time at the top. Diaz bros cant fight wrestlers and Nick is like 0-4 in last 4.

It would probably be Tyron dry humping Diaz for 5 rounds

Well I know that Nick will not accept the fight at UFC 202 so if it does go down itll be on another card, but I do agree with you. Fighters are starting to realize that the Diaz Bros. are legit cash cows, even though the UFC is still trying their hardest to downplay Nate's win.

cash cow? are you serious? They only do good numbers when you put them against popular star. I doubt Nick or Nate can even break 500k ppv on their own.

And pointless since its never gonna happen

haha, folks are hating on this, but Tyron is VERY smart.

The Diaz brothers are at this moment two of THE most popular fighters of all time.

Fans, even CASUALS, know who Diaz is.

This is the MONEY fight, much like McGregor vs Nate is.

And the bonus? Nick very well could FINALLY be UFC welterweight champion. :D

Discuss....

I think theyre great but I don't think Diazez are big drawers or known to casual fans.

Surprised he didn't call out the winner of Conor vs Nate.

With all these money fights being thrown around nowadays, it really just makes you stop and think about Chad mendes and Alanis morrisette
Well she is our lord and savior

Diaz has like no chance against Woodley either as an added bonus so he gets time at the top. Diaz bros cant fight wrestlers and Nick is like 0-4 in last 4.
When is the last time either of the Diaz bros had trouble with a wrestler other than GSP? I mean real trouble. I can't even remember a loss in the past several years. Maybe Nate losing split to Guida? Also Nate has only lost his last 2, not his last 4. Clearly you're a big hater.

When is the last time either of the Diaz bros had trouble with a wrestler other than GSP? I mean real trouble. I can't even remember a loss in the past several years. Maybe Nate losing split to Guida? Also Nate has only lost his last 2, not his last 4. Clearly you're a big hater.
When he got ragdolled by bendo ?

Been following Nick a long time. He hates wrestlers.
I'm just gonna throw this out here vs. making a thread about it.
Am I the only one who thinks that Nick should've spent the last couple years lifting for strength and wrestling Freestyle Open?
Why don't fighters ever seem to run towards the their vulnerabilities to confront them?

cash cow? are you serious? They only do good numbers when you put them against popular star. I doubt Nick or Nate can even break 500k ppv on their own.
You're talking pre-Million Dollar Belt holder Nate. He's all over the media now.

Fighters are starting to realize that the Diaz Bros. are legit cash cows, even though the UFC is still trying their hardest to downplay Nate's win.

Where's the evidence for either of these points. The Diaz brothers being cash cows?

UFC 202 is Nate vs McG, so it wouldn't make sense to downplay the narrative of the next ppv, the gameplan would be the exact opposite, hype the events up.

Arent most of TWoods old fights Lay N Pray

Make your money Woodley and fuck the haters.

I think the haters are misdirecting their hate towards Woodley, when it's really about not wanting the sport to go in the direction of boxing. Rankings should mean something and those that deserve a title shot should get it so that we see the best fighters fight each other. But the UFC's #1 priority is making money above everything else, so this sport might as well go in the direction of boxing and get rid of the orgs and just let the fighters decide the fights.

It is a shit fight for Diaz, shit fight for fans, and a shit fight for the UFC.

Lawler vs Diaz II is still the money fight that everyone wants to see.

I don't care much for Woodly and I do like Nick as a fighter, but Nick is far from deserving a title shot.

As much as I would love to see Diaz win the WW belt and blow up, I don't see it happening, he haven't really
had any convincing fights, Woodly would probably dispose of him pretty easily and that's the second reason to
why I wouldn't want to see that fight.

Wonderboy should absolutely fight for the title.

Robbie should fight Maia or Condit depending on how that fight goes.

Nick should fight someone in the top ten, I wouldn't like if he got to stall the division again, he has been acting too
unprofessional and hasn't won in a while and I say that as a big fan of Diaz.

Or him vs Condit, that's the one rematch I have been dying to see (if I get to see that I don't care about deserve or logic ;))

Back