Woodley calling out Nick Diaz = Pure genius

Lol. Such a coward. And Nick will fuck him up.

Bet ya a title fight makes him forgot about that. Cause title fights = Dolla bills. If the UFC offers it too him, i'd wager he takes it.
Disagree. Don't think NIck gives a shit about a title fight. He's his own big name. He doesn't need a title. He just wants fun fights. Nate doesn't seem to care about the title either, just wants big fights.

Right now for Nick, bigger fights are in GSP and Lawler. Nick has the name value to pick his fights. Woodley doesn't.

Disagree. Don't think NIck gives a shit about a title fight. He's his own big name. He doesn't need a title. He just wants fun fights. Nate doesn't seem to care about the title either, just wants big fights.

Right now for Nick, bigger fights are in GSP and Lawler. Nick has the name value to pick his fights. Woodley doesn't.
To each their own.

Thanks for the fast track t-wood, nick Diaz WW champ 2016!

Diaz isn't coming back to fight a wrestler. It's why he's talked about leaving the spot since being in the UFC.

If anything, the Lawler fight is far more appealing to Nick.
Diaz would definitely come back to fight a champion wrestler or not, he cares more about fighting the best in the world. He'll only complain about wrestlers if he loses another decision because of a point system that does not necessarily favor his fighting style.

True, but Twood ain't much of a lay-n-pray guy.

Nick might submit him off his back.
It's possible. But a wrestler will always fall back on their wrestling when they get in trouble.

I know Nick hates wrestlers because every time he's lost, I've been right there with him when he expresses his frustration with the sport and guys who just want to wrestle and not fight. Nick is one of those guys that when he says something, I really feel it and relate to him.

As much as I enjoy a good Nick Diaz rage quit, I'm not into it. I'm tired of Nick being gifted big fights especially when there's a clear cut number one contender in Wonderboy. Give Thompson his shot.

haha, folks are hating on this, but Tyron is VERY smart.

The Diaz brothers are at this moment two of THE most popular fighters of all time.

Fans, even CASUALS, know who Diaz is.

This is the MONEY fight, much like McGregor vs Nate is.

And the bonus? Nick very well could FINALLY be UFC welterweight champion. :D

Discuss....
He definitely isn't smart. He was calling him out for UFC 202. If Nick Diaz wanted to fight on the same card as Nick, he'd already have a fight set for the card. Woodley didn't know any of this.

Conor and Bisping taught Woodley well.

Why bother defending your belt against the #1 contender when you can just pick the easiest fight for the most money and the UFC will let you do it?

Last edited:
The Diaz brothers are at this moment two of THE most popular fighters of all time.

giphy.gif

I can't say no to a Diaz brother fight, it doesn't have to make sense.

Woodley is clearly ducking Wonderboy.

I've been a hardcore fan of this sport for 11+ years, but if they actually gave him the Diaz fight that might just be the last straw for me. The belts are becoming absolutely meaningless.

Woodley is going to make out like a god damn bandit

this nonsensical "money fight" shit needs to stop before we end up as retarded as boxing

Discuss....
It is the most probable money fight for Tyrone since there is no intrest from GSP to fight him.

But if Diaz is declining UFC will force him to fight Wonderboy.

Discuss....

Disagree.

Nick faded over years. Defo past his prime. At this point of time its all about his brother. Lets face it.

Nevertheless I would love to see Nick back in action but not as much as Nate.

Also imagine other fighters who are in the mix to rage if Nick will be granted title shot just like that.

Back