Woodley calling out McGregor

I thought it was Connor that was talking shit to Woodley first, then Woodley wanted the fight.

Does anyone else find this a bit cringeworthy? Woodley is a huge ww but McGregor didn't even reach 170 at his heaviest weight. I think it's an unfair match up.
"Calling out the Champ from a lower weight class. Woodley is Silva-esque in his shit-talk Joe."

Woodley is such a money whore, Conor could probably buy his title.

Does anyone else find this a bit cringeworthy? Woodley is a huge ww but McGregor didn't even reach 170 at his heaviest weight. I think it's an unfair match up.
Cringeworthy? Really?

Woodley wasn't even the first to say it. You just seem to be noticing it now. People were saying mcgregor was going to go for WW title after LW before he fought Alvarez. And before the staredown and subsequent one-sided screaming match with Woodley.

He can fight him, but get's his normal paycheck.
He is champion so he gets ppv points (for whatever that means). Do you even know what you are talking about? Or do you just like hating on fighters?

Cringeworthy? Really?

Woodley wasn't even the first to say it. You just seem to be noticing it now. People were saying mcgregor was going to go for WW title after LW before he fought Alvarez. And before the staredown and subsequent one-sided screaming match with Woodley.
Of course I've heard the back and forth between them, but I was referring to a specific call out vid that Woodley posted recently.

Back