Woodley Bisping Alvarez - 3 most annoying champs

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
ever?

All 3 won by upsets and think they run the game bitching for big money fights!

I hope all 3 get merked!

True

Bisping vs. Rockhold was the only real "upset" imo.

Good chance all 3 get favourable first defences Bisping gets a 45 year old man to fight,Alvarez wants a 145 champ and Woodley wants to fight Diaz or GSP both been out for years between them.

alm2ol.jpg

Alvarez was very respectfull to RDA though and said he could lose to him on any given day.

Woodley's justice just got served in Thompson so there's that.

And after knocking out Luke Rockhold in a HUGE Upset I wasn't even mad about "gatekeeper" Bisping wanting to keep his belt a little longer by giving a shot to alltime legend Hendo.

Alvarez is fine. He's not actively avoiding fighting anyone as far as I know. Just wants Diaz/McGregor winner but seems willing to fight whoever.

Bisping is fine too, the Henderson title shot is understandable considering his status in the sport, the fact that it is probably his retirement fight, history with Bisping, and that there isn't necessarily a clear cut #1 contender in the MW division.

Woodley has a history of avoiding fights for whatever reason and combined with the fact that he is relatively unknown and not a fixture in the sport like Bisping and Alvarez makes him the most annoying champ.

Alvarez is fine. He's not actively avoiding fighting anyone as far as I know. Just wants Diaz/McGregor winner but seems willing to fight whoever.

Bisping is fine too, the Henderson title shot is understandable considering his status in the sport, the fact that it is probably his retirement fight, history with Bisping, and that there isn't necessarily a clear cut #1 contender in the MW division.

Woodley has a history of avoiding fights for whatever reason and combined with the fact that he is relatively unknown and not a fixture in the sport like Bisping and Alvarez makes him the most annoying champ.
Except there is a clear cut #1 MW contender, Jacare. Eddie just needs to calm down and stop trying to get "money fights", he just got the title for gods sake. Woodley needs to fight Wonderboy then he'll have a little more say so on who he fights next.

Except there is a clear cut #1 MW contender, Jacare. Eddie just needs to calm down and stop trying to get "money fights", he just got the title for gods sake. Woodley needs to fight Wonderboy then he'll have a little more say so on who he fights next.

If anyone is the #1 contender at MW it is Jacare you're right, but it's not as clear cut as Thompson. Eddie I think is just trying to take advantage of his situation. They've talking about giving Conor a LW shot for awhile and he was scheduled to get it against RDA obviously.

Bisping is entertaining depending on who you ask.

Alvarez & Woodley don't have much fan support despite having exciting fighting styles.

They all know their reign will be short-lived and they are trying to cash in. Is normal.

And not sure why you are calling those 3 annoying but not McGregor. At least they are defending their belts in the next fights.

Have you been to the boards for these discussions?

There are many differing opinions on who should fight Bisping- Rockhold, Weidman, Romero.

Agreed with all of this. I am fine with Alvarez and Bisping, Woodley is so annoying though, I always noticed his annoying personality since Strikeforce days. I remember him defeating Daley with a 3 round snoozefest decision and then acting like he just had the best fight ever ZZZzzzzzzz

Bisping is the only one I see as annoying. Constantly tooting his own horn. Thinks USADA is the reason why he beat Rockhold, pffffttt. The man is completely high on himself which would make it all the better when he loses.

As for Woodley, I like him BUT this "I'll pick who to fight when I feel they're worthy" crap is stupid. When you're a champion, you fight whoever the company puts in front of you, not calling out other inactive fighters who haven't fought in years.

As for Alvarez, I haven't heard anything from him lately.

ever?

All 3 won by upsets and think they run the game bitching for big money fights!

I hope all 3 get merked!
some serious fighter haterade. I hope they all have great showings and may the best man win!

Have you been to the boards for these discussions?

There are many differing opinions on who should fight Bisping- Rockhold, Weidman, Romero.
I know. But the answer is clearly Jacare and I'm a huge Weidman fan.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back