Woodley becomes the greatest WW of all time if he beats Usman

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

Usman is better than any fighter GSP ever fought.

Woodley will surpass George if he beats Marty. His resume will be far better with far better opponents faced and beaten.

Stop living in the past folks. T Wood Bless

1fAL.gif

i will never, i only see t wood against rory gif in my head when thinking about twood. twood doesnt want to catchs gsps hands

I have said it before..

TS- You should never go full retard.

GSP got his chance to avenge the Matt Serra lost ... not Woodley's fault that Rory lost to to Robbie Lawler and Wonderboy and then got shipped out of the UFC.

While Woodley probably will never get a chance to avenge that lost ... I think beating up Robbie and Wonderboy the way he did after Wonderboy completely schooled Rory kinda makes up for it.

I still think prime GSP vs Woodley would be a hellva fight.
I dont know if THIS fight makes Woodley GOAT WW, but he's not far from clearing the division. Woodley, I think, is so fucking underrated on this forum. It's only been in the last few months that he's getting more props.
But, love him or hate him, there is an argument for him being given the GOAT title. I hope he keeps winning

No...just no.

Why can't anyone just wait til it is appropriate to call someone a GOAT? You never see this in the boxing fandom even with Lomachenko lovers.

Let Woodley get 9+ title defenses against credible opposition and then you can call him GOAT WW. Jeez.

GSP and Woodley are both modern era fighters.

T Woodley just needs to keep winning and stay out of his own way. Usman is under-rated on these boards. I wanted to see Colby vs Usman at one point it made sense when Tyron was rehabbing from injury because I think Usman is the better fighter. But yeah I think Tyron needs a long run to get to near GSP.

Tyron said his goal is to go down as the greatest welterweight of all time and there is nothing wrong with that....Tyron is on a 7 fight streak with a draw in there. GSP is 26-2 and avenged both his losses in dominant fashion. I like TWood but he would need to go on a tear and win what 5 or 6 in a row and then he could be the "modern era" WW GOAT maybe.

GSP tapped to strikes to Matt Serra

Rory is amazing. Woodley would destroy him now anyway
It would be nice if Woodley could avenge his loss to Rory. That would be cool. Gastelum/Lawler/Wonderboy/Maia are all great fighters and I have seen people say Woodley hasn't had tough fights. Say what you want about Till but Woodley destroyed him.

Woodley would smoke GSP. That’s why George doesn’t want any of that

Back