Woodley becomes the greatest welterweight of all time when he beats Till

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
gsp-funny.jpg

sorry but tyron only has 3 defenses so far, one in which is a draw and IMHO doesn't really count but if you want to then it makes him look even worse having a defense that ended in a draw.

He's nowhere even close to matching gsp's record, needless to say surpassing him.

gsp's level of competition was tougher, and better, he fought the best before usada, and at least gsp never lost a title defense.

regardless of what some say about the hendricks fight, gsp still walked out with the belt and won....tyron may be the best ww currently holding the belt, but overall compared to gsp he's nowhere close to being as great as gsp was. Its pretty bad when you have the record for least amount of strikes/activity in a title fight and the boss makes it a point to let everyone know how lousy of a performance you had, sure dana ripped on gsp for the hendricks fight but who cares i'd be laughing knowing i still won and walked out with my belt....but with tyron he had to go home with his head down knowing the boss sh!t on him for piss poor performance, i'd rather be insulted from my boss thinking i lost and didn't win than have the record for least strikes/activity in a title fight and having my boss point it out to the media.

at the end of the day tyron has ways to go to surpass gsp's legacy, the other big point is gsp didn't defend against the same guy twice, all his defenses were new opponents so right there gsp has tyron beat.

I'm hoping Woodley wins but GSP is way ahead brah

Cant tell if trolling or just plain retarded

He will be getting there but he still has a while to go. Unfortunately there is no way GSP will fight him because he knows Woodley will staunch him.
The same GSP who’s never been knocked out in his career? The one who’s only been TKO’d once and dropped twice in 28 fights? That GSP? Hahahahahaha

Woodley would smash all the fighters Hughes fought.

Hughes is unquestionably the # 2 best WW of all-time and he has submission win's over the WW GOAT and who many consider the LW GOAT !!

hughesarmbarsgsp.gif

skip to (17:15)

Marquardt beat the **** out of Woodley. Almeida fought both Hughes and Marquardt. He got choked out by Hughes.

giphy.gif

UntriedOrderlyIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Condit, BJ, Fitch, Dan Hardy are A+?

<36>
Fitch and Condit are arguably top 10 WW’s of all time you genius. So yeah “A+“ seems about right. Is Jake Shields C level too?? Because Woodley lost to him. And what the hell has Darren Till done to be considered “A+” or whatever grading criteria you nerds have come up with these days??

F*ck no. He isn't even ranked in the top 10 WW of all-time.
He’s definitely top 10. Probably top 5. A win over Till doesn’t put him past GSP though like TS is claiming.

GSP tapped to strikes
So did Shogun Rua. You might as well disrespect him too while you’re at it, fuckface.

BTW loser, your sorry ass would tap to those strikes too if your brain could stay conscious half as long as they did

No and it's not even close. Once he has 10 plus title defenses, then maybe. He still got KOed by Rory and Marq, and barely sq by Shields. Plus his last 3 fights have been good awful. Alll thos facts are going to hold him back in the all time standings unless he gets at least 10 defenses.
Ummmm... KO’d by Rory?

The same GSP who’s never been knocked out in his career? The one who’s only been TKO’d once and dropped twice in 28 fights? That GSP? Hahahahahaha
Yes that one. He doesn't want any business with Woodley. Too high risk.

Back