Woodley and Dan Hardy twitter war

Woodley is a boring fighter and his whining makes him annoying to boot. And to top it off he’s calling out guys like Nate Diaz. That’s actually pretty cowardly.

He should be vocal about wanting to fight as many #1 contenders as he can and then go out and try to smash them. If he’s unhappy with his pay he should let his actions and his agents speak for him. He he wants a big money fight then call out a guy who is an actual challenge.

I think Woodley has always come off as a thoughtful guy. He is a whiny champ, but I think he's just trying to play the self marketing game. His attacks on Thompson (or Thompson's fans, I can't remember precisely) as being racist got him some attention a few years back. And attacking Dana is usually a sure bet to gain sympathy with MMA fans.

I doubt he sits around griping about everyone in his down time.
While I agree with you, it's important to take note that if you air enough grievances, you'll be labeled as a malcontent by most no matter how valid your arguments are. It's a sad, sad reality.

Apparently you never saw my seeing eye double that drove in the winning run durring my softball leauge championship, last year.

<BronTroll1> .

2279958-razor_ramon_02.png

GET ON MY LEVEL, CHICO.

While I agree with you, it's important to take note that if you air enough grievances, you'll be labeled as a malcontent by most no matter how valid your arguments are. It's a sad, sad reality.

I think Woodley has aired some grievances I thought were unfounded. Sadly, I don't really remember the details now, but I'm referring to the build up of the Thompson fights where he seemed to claim Thompson hadn't done enough to be a contender. I'm not necessarily taking his side here. I'm just pointing out that when one looks at the way he handles himself, he's generally a decent, thoughtful guy.

Tyrone can fuck off.Hope someone takes that belt from him soon.He is the worst champion ever.All he does is whine just like Hardy said.

I would rather take the advice of an actual defending champion than a non, regarding the perceived faulty actions a champion.

<LordRoose> Thanks for your opinion, DAN..
Woodley's the one whinging all the time, so obviously his lifestyle isn't making him too happy. Maybe he needs to take some advice off other fighters/commentators.

Woodley is a boring fighter and his whining makes him annoying to boot. And to top it off he’s calling out guys like Nate Diaz. That’s actually pretty cowardly.

He should be vocal about wanting to fight as many #1 contenders as he can and then go out and try to smash them. If he’s unhappy with his pay he should let his actions and his agents speak for him. He he wants a big money fight then call out a guy who is an actual challenge.

Yeah that really gets my goat about him.
He's calling out another fighter who has previously fought at a lower weight class, is coming off a loss and a lengthy lay off. Diaz may be a money fight for him but fight fans see this as a pussy move regardless of how much sense it makes for him financially.

Danawhiteprivilege
<{danayeah}>

<36>

Woodley's the one whinging all the time, so obviously his lifestyle isn't making him too happy. Maybe he needs to take some advice off other fighters/commentators.

Thanks for your opinion..
giphy.gif

{<hhh] And you are sir..

Hardy was an exciting upper mid tier fighter. He's a good fight commentator. I value his opinion on MMA.

That said, he clearly seems to be talking about Woodley, but doesn't name him directly at first. Maybe he's trying to be diplomatic, but it doesn't come off well.

I agree. If you're going to fire shots, say names. Don't pull some passive aggressive shit, that's weak sauce. Even though I agree with the criticism Hardy leveled.

I think Woodley has always come off as a thoughtful guy. He is a whiny champ, but I think he's just trying to play the self marketing game. His attacks on Thompson (or Thompson's fans, I can't remember precisely) as being racist got him some attention a few years back. And attacking Dana is usually a sure bet to gain sympathy with MMA fans.

I doubt he sits around griping about everyone in his down time.

Disagree. The guy is now crying that nobody publicly gave Nate shit for the potential fight claims, completely forgetting that Nate is inactive while he's a current champ. The two situations are not even remotely the same, clearly, yet that won't stop Woodley from pointing fingers and insinuating some sort of victimization. It's not marketing. He really thinks he's some sort of victim.

Oh fucking suck up Dan Hardy, his stupid haircut and his awful brittish teeth. STFU idiot, can't stand his long ass fight analysis with his stupid accent.

Not a fan, but Woodley is right here. Respect the fucking champ.

He didnt get to cherry pic non of his 3 fucking title defenses now did he ?

Dana White is a predator, AND LOL AT THIS CLOWNSHOE CALLING HIMSELF THE OUTLAW. MORE LIKE THE COMPANY BROWN NOSE.

Actually, that's exactly what he tried to do, and has continued to attempt most recently with nate diaz; unfortunately for him, no one expressed interest in fighting him (that includes bisping, st pierre, and diaz), so he had to suck it up and fight the actual ww contenders.

As for hardy, he's not towing the company line, he's simply stating that morning-twood would be better served trying to raise his own notoriety through improving his persona and becoming more fan friendly rather than crying and bitching about how people don't like him because he's black.

This is more like a civilized discussion than a "Twitter War".

Disagree. The guy is now crying that nobody publicly gave Nate shit for the potential fight claims, completely forgetting that Nate is inactive while he's a current champ. The two situations are not even remotely the same, clearly, yet that won't stop Woodley from pointing fingers and insinuating some sort of victimization. He's pathetic.
Krystal-asks-to-talk-to-the-girls.gif

At this point Woodley should defend and smash 3 people this year. Contenders with buzz.

Just do your job stay away from the media

Woodley would destroy Hardy. Hardy should just stick to commentating the actual fights.

Back