Woodley and Bisping are disgraceful too the sport.

Crimson Glory

Go Pack Go!
@red
Reaction score
Calling out guys who don't deserve a shot just to preserve their title status. Reminds me of Boxing.

I thought MMA fighters were down to fight the best in the sport?

I thought this sport was for fighters who wanted to prove themselves against the best?

Guess I thought wrong.

Am I wrong Sherdog?

You can't blame a fighter for wanting an easy fight or a money fight. You should be blaming the UFC for even entertaining the idea.

yeah, how dare they disrespect cage fighting. human cockfighting is the epitome of legitimacy

You might as well add Alvarez and Nunes to that list.

It's not to preserve their title status boy, it's to make more money.

Hendo has a great 3-6 record in his last 9 fights so I don't know what you are talking about.

yeah, how dare they disrespect cage fighting. human cockfighting is the epitome of legitimacy
YOu call it human cockfighting and have a Margarito av when he was making fun of Roach'es disease, won't take your shitty Boxing fanboy opinion seriously.

Its been going on from when Jones ducked Gus.

Woodley like to fight safe. He can be boring to watch sometime. If he is more aggressive, I would like him a lot more.

Disgraceful is harsh.

They don't owe anybody anything.

Unless wanting to get paid is wrong.

Maybe they should fight fights that make them less money then when their bills come due they can say, "well at least Noneshallpass at Sherdog respects me".

That's worth gold.

This is your second shit thread tonite TS... But I made much worse posts when I was fucked up so you're ok in my book

YOu call it human cockfighting and have a Margarito av when he was making fun of Roach'es disease, won't take your shitty Boxing fanboy opinion seriously.

lol. That's not even counting when he got exposed as a cheater and paper tiger by Mosley and his team.

Why keep blaming the fighters and not the UFC that fostered this atmosphere? Scared calling out the real culprits will conflict with your Dana white ass kissing? Dana White and two mafia buddies have long been sleazy as any boxing promoter. Wake the fuck up.

Back