Crime Woodfield Mall Schaumburg, Illinois SUV Attack!

Shopping Malls are slowly dying anyways. Malls are hemorrhaging the in-between small specialty shops to online shopping. The anchor stores are leaving when the foot traffic dwindles.

20 years ago, on a Friday night, there would have been dozens killed in an event like this.

Yeah Woodfield is ridiculous. It’s like the late 80’s or early 90’s in that place business wise three sixty five.. and then there’s ‘Streets of Woodfield’ with ‘LEGO Land’ and all the other pointless expensive crap. Schaumburg generates a lot of revenue, that’s one of the reasons Cook fought hard a few years back when Schaumburg was begging DuPage and a few other counties to try and annex them in so they could get the fuck out of that shit hole that is Cook lol
They even removed those red light cameras around the mall when people threatened to stop shopping there.

That Mall is ridiculously busy regardless of eBay/Amazon’s existence. That part of Schaumburg in general is ridiculously busy pretty much all the time. It’s definitely crazy no one was hurt. I find it hard to believe tbh
You would be surprised. LSPD shot a dude two blocks from my apartment because he was hammered drunk driving the wrong way down Bourbon Street and people fucking packed in.

They even removed those red light cameras around the mall when people threatened to stop shopping there.

lol

Those cameras are such bullshit to begin with. They’ve been slowly removing them from a lot of areas now.

I'll take this down if news of casualties comes in. From the Twitter vid, thankfully doesn't look like too much of a dangerous attack. Just like, a drunk guy in a car not sure what they're doing inside a mall.

But this was the first thing that jumped in my head

AR7REjW.gif
Pier One Imports, this mall's got everything

Why are we speculating on who did this when there are pictures of him?

He's 22.

Screenshot-2019-09-21-08-51-25.png

Could also be an old person.

It's remarkable how man old people drive into buildings because their shitty old bodies hit the accelerator rather than the brake.

There's a gas station here in town that this happened to like three times in one year. Fucking old people, I tell ya.

Damn.... I used to go there when I lived around that area briefly.

Interesting how the subject’s name has yet to be released...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back