Crime Woodfield Mall Schaumburg, Illinois SUV Attack!

Great news. Driver in custody. No injuries

Don't know yet if it was an attempted attack or some kind of old/confused/drunk/medical issue driver

It's crazy no one was hurt, we can probably thank Amazon for people not needing the mall anymore. Let alone at 2:30 PM, during the week, with school in session.

Probably a drunk or elderly person.

If it was an attack, the perp probably immediately regretted it. Them mall walkways are a lot more narrow than they look when you're in an SUV. Probably bounced off a wall and kiosk, and was like "I didn't think this through at all. Fuck!"

Good thing this didnt hapoen in the 80s or 90s. Back then going to the mall was actually a thing.

Must have gotten into the bottom level cause there's not enough room to drive around the top levels in that place.

@AGGAMEMNON66

lol

I heard about this on the way home from work. They say no one was hurt which amazes me seeing as how Woodfield is always busy as hell.

The world is going crazy man. My biggest fear out of all the things that can happen is bombings. If that shit ever catches on that’s when I’ll stop going out and only head out when I need to.

Probably a drunk or elderly person.
images

It's crazy no one was hurt, we can probably thank Amazon for people not needing the mall anymore. Let alone at 2:30 PM, during the week, with school in session.

That Mall is ridiculously busy regardless of eBay/Amazon’s existence. That part of Schaumburg in general is ridiculously busy pretty much all the time. It’s definitely crazy no one was hurt. I find it hard to believe tbh

Common sense gun laws could have prevented this

BLACK suv. Enough said. Joking of course.

He shouldn't have done that. It was the wrong way to drive.

Different chassis hard to judge

How xenophobic of you, that chassis was going to be a Cadillac.

It identified as a Mercedes. Clearly a case of Nazi terrorism.

Motorized nazism?! Let’s hope a Jeep of peace saves us.

You mean Lada Niva, right?

<45><45><45>

That Mall is ridiculously busy regardless of eBay/Amazon’s existence. That part of Schaumburg in general is ridiculously busy pretty much all the time. It’s definitely crazy no one was hurt. I find it hard to believe tbh
I was going to say this. Around Xmas you can't even find parking. Yet get stuck past Hooters or the Bank right on Golf.

Some malls have gone to shit... Woodfield isn't one of them. Mall of America in Minneapolis and Fashion Valley Mall here are always packed too.

If no one was in the way this would be a lot of fun

I was going to say this. Around Xmas you can't even find parking. Yet get stuck past Hooters or the Bank right on Golf.

Some malls have gone to shit... Woodfield isn't one of them. Mall of America in Minneapolis and Fashion Valley Mall here are always packed too.

Yeah Woodfield is ridiculous. It’s like the late 80’s or early 90’s in that place business wise three sixty five.. and then there’s ‘Streets of Woodfield’ with ‘LEGO Land’ and all the other pointless expensive crap. Schaumburg generates a lot of revenue, that’s one of the reasons Cook fought hard a few years back when Schaumburg was begging DuPage and a few other counties to try and annex them in so they could get the fuck out of that shit hole that is Cook lol

The car itself, built with the fruits of colored peoples' labor, was a white supremacist.

Well someone earlier mentioned it was a Mercedes.. so looks like the Germans are at it again

Back