Crime Woodfield Mall Schaumburg, Illinois SUV Attack!

MMAGA

Belt of Truth
@Brown
Reaction score
Happening now...

Black SUV driving inside mall.

TOTAL CHAOS!

Driver now in custody...two people injured.

All preliminary reports, of course.

Must have gotten into the bottom level cause there's not enough room to drive around the top levels in that place.

@AGGAMEMNON66

Hmm, guess we’ve moved on from white rental vans.

Fuck. Hope people are able to get out of the main walkways and into stores

10 miles from my house. Good thing no fatalities.

Thoughts and prayers (obligatory)

Yeah, bottom level entry doors by the SEARS are destroyed.

You there right now? Stay safe. Something like this, driver inside could be armed and come out firing after his vehicle gets stopped on something. Keep your distance

Last edited:
My first guess is always izlam, but in this case, I'm gonna go with some Afro-American juvenile just wylin out!

You there right now? Stay safe. Something like this, driver inside could be armed and come out figuring after his vehicle gets stopped on something. Keep your distance
I hope he's armed! I don't conceal-carry just to brag about the privilege!

I’m guessing 90 year old grandma who just made a wrong turn

I hope he's armed! I don't conceal-carry just to brag about the privilege!

What? Why would you hope the mentally unstable at best (which would include Zebby's grabdma theory) or murderous psycho at worst behind the wheel is armed?

Good on you for carrying in a public place like a mall tho. We need to make them not so soft targets anymore.

What? Why would you hope the mentally unstable at best (which would include Zebby's grabdma theory) or murderous psycho at worst behind the wheel is armed?

Good on you for carrying in a public place like a mall tho. We need to make them not so soft targets anymore.
You're right. Ammo is crazy-expensive these days.

In all fairness to the perp, who hasn’t wanted to do this to Woodfield mall?

I'll take this down if news of casualties comes in. From the Twitter vid, thankfully doesn't look like too much of a dangerous attack. Just like, a drunk guy in a car not sure what they're doing inside a mall.

But this was the first thing that jumped in my head

AR7REjW.gif

I'll take this down if news of casualties comes in. From the Twitter vid, thankfully doesn't look like too much of a dangerous attack. Just like, a drunk guy in a car not sure what they're doing inside a mall.

But this was the first thing that jumped in my head

AR7REjW.gif

Could also be an old person.

It's remarkable how man old people drive into buildings because their shitty old bodies hit the accelerator rather than the brake.

Common sense gun laws could have prevented this

Back