Media Won't Back Down (Chris Weidman Podcast), Episode 1: featuring UFC Legend Anderson Silva

Love the final minute. Much respect from both

If this was a movie people would call it corny and not realistic lol. Stranger than fiction. Just imagine what are the chances?
Just want we need another life story mma book/movie

"On the first episode of Chris Weidman's new podcast, "Won't Back Down," former middleweight champion Anderson Silva talks to Chris about his infamous 2013 leg break, the long recovery he faced and setbacks he experienced."

"Plus, Silva talks about his post-UFC fight career and his June 19 boxing fight against Julio Cesar Chavez Jr."

great listen. crazy how anderson is always the measuring stick for chris. whether its fighting, life or recovery. such a cool dude to be tied too

Both honorable men and fathers, should be a good one.

I can't see watching any more episodes of "Watching Paint Dry with Chris Weidman" after this though.

Thank you TS.

Both honorable men and fathers, should be a good one.

I can't see watching any more episodes of "Watching Paint Dry with Chris Weidman" after this though.

Thank you TS.

yt5aac566528d150e58.png

Speaks volumes about these two champs!
War Silva !
War Chris!

25-26min in they start talking about Ali Act and fighters being poorly compensated. Both agree.

That's awesome Silva is on there. I really like both of these legends....

I acknowledge that Anderson was great. However, I was never a big fan of him and some of the fights he had.

That being said, he seems like a really nice guy.

There's nothing like similarly horrific injuries while the world watches to bring two men together. Great to see them on good terms with each other.

Back