Wonderman will be UFCs next crossover star

I ain't even a fan but ya all the promotion they're giving Sage should really be going to Wonderboy, he's the real deal.

This dude slaughters anyone in the UFC.

tumblr_mmyfz2JoSA1ru5jm1o1_500.gif

pommelhorse.gif

You would think so but he doesn't seem to have much of a following at the moment, at least as far as UFC fans go.

Amir King Khan is going to be dual P4P #1 in Boxing & UFC. Believe in the AK train when he get's a twister submission win in the first round on his UFC debut! You can't keep a true fighting man down for long.

367A438200000578-3701994-image-a-17_1469126170031.jpg Amir+Khan+Andreas+Kotelnik+Press+Conference+PSkHHtKz4cal.jpg Amir+Khan+v+Marcos+Maidana+_CoZaOQe5nhl.jpg
article-2069613-0197CD810000044D-308_306x423.jpg

I think wonderboy is the future of WW. no idea what his personality looks like though

He's a cool, intelligent, humble nice guy. So probably won't be a big star because he isn't a gimmick or cunt. Hope he's at least a mid level guy tho he deserves it.

There were the big stars like JCVD, Seagal and a lot of guys who didn't make it. Gary Daniels, Jeff Speakman, Don Wilson.

Jeff Speakman's the Perfect Weapon is a phenomenal early nineties B movie!

Jeff Speakman's the Perfect Weapon is a phenomenal early nineties B movie!

He was supposed do 2 more movies because it was a package deal with the director and Warner Bros I believe. The people in charge got removed. He was supposed to be the star in a movie called Speed.

I watched that last fight and it wad the most boring gayest fight I've ever seem.

He was supposed do 2 more movies because it was a package deal with the director and Warner Bros I believe. The people in charge got removed. He was supposed to be the star in a movie called Speed.

I never knew that! Got a link?

Unknown-2.jpeg

Really hope the Wonderman was intentional, hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back