Wonderboys Roundhouse kick is not that great..

Bro you gotta work. Not hit air then post and think it'll get you paid.

You're not Steven Seagal.

The opponent is not in range to hit me with anything. Either he moves away, it gets stuck in the guard or it connects.
Seen pressure fighters with 2 years of boxing/MMA exp. clear footwork speed faster than your vid, and would breach your space immediately.

Seen pressure fighters with 2 years of boxing/MMA exp. clear footwork speed faster than your vid, and would breach your space immediately.

Not when the technique is performed. That would be physically impossible.

I love how 99% of prepared instructionals in GI "how to throw a proper roundhouse kick" (especially Karatekas) have shitty postures, closed hips, overrotation, poor foot control. In other words, how to NOT throw them...

Why is this kick so difficult for people??:confused:
i for one dont care how karate guys do round houses lol i only take advice from thai fighters and dutch kick boxers on round house kicks no disrespect to karate or tkd guys but yeah

Claims he does not know grappling but spent a month or so trolling the Grappling forum and arguing with seasoned grapplers about why they were wrong - would ask dumb questions he could google then would argue about why the answers given were wrong.

Then type something about "catch wrestling >>> BJJ"
tbh just be glad at the fact that we all know that if you ever somehow saw him in real life you could destroy him in a fight and he couldnt do a single thing to stop it due to having 0 grappling ability

tbh just be glad at the fact that we all know that if you ever somehow saw him in real life you could destroy him in a fight and he couldnt do a single thing to stop it due to having 0 grappling ability

I wrestled in school and I was the best...

i for one dont care how karate guys do round houses lol i only take advice from thai fighters and dutch kick boxers on round house kicks no disrespect to karate or tkd guys but yeah

Conor threw a TKD roundhouse yesterday. Muahahaha

Form is the basis for power.?1?

Maybe so, but if two pitchers try to say their form is better and they give me videos and one isn't even throwing a baseball, just going thru the motion then I'm going to go full Tito:

<{Joewithit}>

Back