Wonderboys Roundhouse kick is not that great..

Nice yellow. This thread is about Thompson.
Nice distraction. Whether or not I have yellows has nothing to do with you calling a professional fighter whose been at the top level bad for posting a video with some hypothetical "perfect" kick that you are apparently capable of.

Nice distraction. Whether or not I have yellows has nothing to do with you calling a professional fighter whose been at the top level bad for posting a video with some hypothetical "perfect" kick that you are apparently capable of.

Lol. no. My kick is pretty basic in my world.

will you people please stop indulging this retard and his trolling?

technique tuesday with chops was fucking awesome, i hope he continues to do that with his videos.

Would you prefer if I not show how it's done? Just because I have better technique doesn't mean I can fight as well.

Would you prefer if I not show how it's done? Just because I have better technique doesn't mean I can fight as well.
This thread, in your words, is about Wonderboy but yet you somehow managed to sneak in a clip of yourself.

Spacetime = the Wonder-Bra of sherdog.

What has that got do with anything?
like you said - what has it got to do with anything - you bringing up the fact that I have yellows?

Funny how that works when you're under the microscope.

I think to show a proper comparison of the techniques you'd have to kick a bag like Wonderboy did and account for your weight differential and any differential with the weight of the bag.

Claims he does not know grappling but spent a month or so trolling the Grappling forum and arguing with seasoned grapplers about why they were wrong - would ask dumb questions he could google then would argue about why the answers given were wrong.

Then type something about "catch wrestling >>> BJJ"

TS got exposed as a troll. lmao. @spacetime sucks.

I think to show a proper comparison of the techniques you'd have to kick a bag like Wonderboy did and account for your weight differential and any differential with the weight of the bag.

No. I was referring to his kick in the air. His kick on the bag wasn't good either but that wasn't my pet peeve

Outside of evasive maneuvers, what does form prove? The bag comparison is the only one to make that proves anything about power.

I think you're smarter than this, broski.

Maybe he is really overrated. I trained Taekwondo (black belt) and I think his technique is good but this roundhouse kick is kinda strange. Yet, it is very effective.

Maybe he is really overrated. I trained Taekwondo (black belt) and I think his technique is good but this roundhouse kick is kinda strange. Yet, it is very effective.

Extremely overrated.. The only reason he impresses people is because they are looking at him from MMA lenses..

Look at 0:30

Who wouldn't have an undefeated record in that organization?

lol @ returning to a parallel stance, feet flat on the floor, you're gonna get KO'd recovering like that

The opponent is not in range to hit me with anything. Either he moves away, it gets stuck in the guard or it connects.

Back