Wonderboy's ground game

this fight was after brown beat wonderboy:

tumblr_mj60k8pANU1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Is he really the fastest WW right now? I remember Rory teeing off at him from start to end...Wonderboy IMO is the most elusive mofo right now at WW. then Rory then Wood. Wood can IMO KO anyone including WB. He's got that massive power and good wrestling. IMO he can outwrestle WB to a UD. If he keeps the fight standing, it's going to be Machida-Rashad 2.0.
I can agree that if Woodley just tried to make it a kickboxing boxing match hrs going to get lit up

What the hell is Wonderboy going to do that Jake Shields did?
Shields kept Woodley at distance fairly easily after round 1, he evaded Woodley's right hand with ease, and so did Rory, Woodley's whole standup game is to set up that huge right hand.
So there's that

Shields kept Woodley at distance fairly easily after round 1, he evaded Woodley's right hand with ease, and so did Rory, Woodley's whole standup game is to set up that huge right hand.
So there's that
The difference is Woodly had to worry about both of those guys grappling ability as well. At least I thought he did. I think I legit fell asleep during the fight against Shields. I will agree that if Woodly can't get him down than its going to be a long night. On a side note I just been diagnosed with sleep apnea which explains why I always fall asleep when I watch Jake Shields.

Back