Wonderboy's ground game

(questions Fighter's takedown defense)

(asserts that Fighter therefore needs a test fight against a fighter who does not rely at all on takedowns)

solid logic there TS

Eh i admitted his TD defense had improved, mostly trying to imply id pay to see him in a war and see what his cardio is like in a rough fight, and yes im aware Woodley gasses too. I haven't seen this too much from Wonderboy's side when ive watched him wear down in his fights.

I want to see this fight.

A test fight lol.

What were Hendricks & Rory?

It doesn't matter, Wonderboy is a direct descendant of William Russel Thompson, the largest slaveholder in SC history, look up this book it covers his family and it is a whitewashed version, also contains records his family traded slaves with the Cherokee from 1790 to 1820 before they were forced west, Wonderboy and Tyron are probably related:

Col. Moses Thomson and Some of His Descendants
A. S. Salley, Jr.

Tyron is from Ferguson, he is going to kill Wonderboy in the cage

We'll have to wait till the spring of 2017 when Tyrone migrates back north so they can actually fight.

by history of gassing do you mean he comes from a long family history of gassers? you know, as in he is genealogically predisposed to gassing? i mean, as in people from his ancestral land are known to have cardio issues??

i'm not trying to suggest anything here...JUST ASKING QUESTIONS
5yl2k0

The current WW champ.
lol, Woody is not faster than WB.
Wonderboy's striking technique is light years ahead of everyone in current the UFC WW dev. Woodley's faint jab is not working on him, like it did on Brutal Bob.
Never seen Woody put much emphasis on TDs, but if it does end on up on the ground, post banging-weidman-sister WB has very solid GnP that constantly improves.

lol, Woody is not faster than WB.
Wonderboy's striking technique is light years ahead of everyone in current the UFC WW dev. Woodley's faint jab is not working on him, like it did on Brutal Bob.
Never seen Woody put much emphasis on TDs, but if it does end on up on the ground, post banging-weidman-sister WB has very solid GnP that constantly improves.
Stopped reading at lol Woodley is not faster. In order to have a logical conversation some truths must be recognized. WB is much better stand up fighter technically but Woodley is a much better athlete which includes strength and speed. Woodley is the fastest guy in the WW division.

It doesn't matter, Wonderboy is a direct descendant of William Russel Thompson, the largest slaveholder in SC history, look up this book it covers his family and it is a whitewashed version, also contains records his family traded slaves with the Cherokee from 1790 to 1820 before they were forced west, Wonderboy and Tyron are probably related:

A. S. Salley, Jr.

Tyrun is gonna get owned, pun not intended. I promise.

Stopped reading at lol Woodley is not faster. In order to have a logical conversation some truths must be recognized. WB is much better stand up fighter technically but Woodley is a much better athlete which includes strength and speed. Woodley is the fastest guy in the WW division.
Is he really the fastest WW right now? I remember Rory teeing off at him from start to end...Wonderboy IMO is the most elusive mofo right now at WW. then Rory then Wood. Wood can IMO KO anyone including WB. He's got that massive power and good wrestling. IMO he can outwrestle WB to a UD. If he keeps the fight standing, it's going to be Machida-Rashad 2.0.

A. S. Salley, Jr.

this is gold

Back