Wonderboy's Dad summing up Woodley in one picture!

I dont see the problem didnt everyone want to see Wonderboy vs Lawler. Now you guys get to see that fight

The majority on this forum wanted to see Wonderbody vs Lawler and that Woodley could never beat Lawler and they were already talking like the fight had already happened and Lawler had already won. LOL!

They should be wanting Wonderboy vs Lawler still.

This is the most cringeworthy moment I have ever witnessed in MMA.
I really wanted to crawl under the table when this retard gave his speech. Poor Chris. Even now the picture alone is frightening. :D
I had noticed his dad after either Vitor's or Anderson's fight/fights. Joe or someone was trying to get a post-fight interview going and Dad said something like "I'm talking to my son" and started shouting something.

He scurred. The funny thing is he got a gifted title shot himself. Wonderboy and even maia are much more desrving of a shot than he ever was

The hate is strong for Woodley, I'm indifferent to him but he seems like a sound guy. People are giving him way too hard of a time, it's the pinnacle of MMA, he's going to have to fight some beast regardless. Bisping has taken way less flack for taking on a 45 year old opponent with a 4-6 record in his last 10 fights and 4 of those losses by stoppage! Woodley is either going to get GSP/Wonderboy or perhaps Maia, all beasts.
Stop talking like a sane guy. People don't want to hear that.

It definitely doesn't make u look like one of the baddest dudes on the planet when u pick and choose ur opponents when ur the champ. The champ takes on all comers bc the champ is out to prove he is the best of the best.

Fuck off wb and wb dad. When youre the champ you get the privilege. Fight Maia and stfu

13942524_10100984927409859_954063539_n.png

The user names of Woodley fans are dead giveaways lmfao

Back