Wonderboy's Dad summing up Woodley in one picture!

Woodley just knows his days of being champion are numbered and wants to milk it for all it's worth.

Well... good job tyrone, you may get that money, but you certainly earned the community hate.
Lets see it it was worth it in the end.

Weidman's dad summing up Weidman in one picture

hqdefault.jpg
weidmans face here is priceless really

9780746096727.jpg

12539511,width%3D178,height%3D178.png
scaredy-cat_icon.jpg

scaredy cat, scaredy cat, woodleys a scaredy cat <10><10><10>

Woodley knows his weaknesses and is really good at pushing for his title shot. He's been extremely selective for awhile now outright ducking Lombard awhile back due to it being a bad fight for his 'brand'.

Can't argue though, he got his title shot based off a string of questionable fights and held out for it as promised. If he was one of these "anytime anywhere" fighters, he'd have either lost ot Lombard or took a fight in the meantime against a very top guy and possibly lost.

He's where he is at because of this attitude. Not surprised he's remaining selective.

Still, GSP or Wonderboy, those need to be his only options. His next fight will be a doozy either way.

WTF? Obviously I don't follow some old man who happens to be a fighter's father.... but is there any evidence of him bring racist? Or is this another example of race-baiting on Sherdog? Or are you using sarcasm - which would be mildly humorous.
Relax buddeh he's joking...

Woodley quickly became the most annoying and hated champion on the roster.
sucks, because he's doing it to himself. He's developed into a hell of a fighter. If he'd just sit back and say - "number one? Let's do it - the man earned it."

He'd have half the hate and twice the fans already. To be honest, I don't understand the man. I don't think he was afraid of Lombard, and I don't think he's afraid of Wonderboy. Maybe he just truly has no sense of business savvy whatsoever.

Woodley quickly became the most annoying and hated champion on the roster.
It doesn't help that, instead of projecting excitement for his accomplishment and gratitude to the fans, he immediately went on offensive about his right to choose a money fight and instigating the drama that comes along with it.

Dude has handled his post-title attitude, agenda and press like a 12-year old.

Forgive me, that name is on my ignore list so I didn't even see your post was a reply, and I cannot see what they posted initially.

Cheers
No worries, mate. It's happened to me as well.

Where are Luke Thomas and Ariel to defend Woodley from this obvious racism?

He's a little coward tying to hold on to the belt by ducking top competition. I really admired Lawler's willingness to fight top tier contenders like a real man. Why does a tittle holder get to pick their opponents anyways? That make the UFC look like a joke organization. That's really only cool once you've beaten all of the top ranked fighters like Anderson Silva did. Woodly should be focused on fighting top 5 ranked 170 pounders to prove his dominance, otherwise we all know he's just trying to bully some cans and 40 year old guys past their prime. What if Stipe Miocic called out Tank Abbot, Tim Silvia, or Ken Shamrock for his first title defense? WTF?

I think Wonderboy fights Woodley next.

Pretty bad when you got your dad campaigning for your title shot.

Obviously Woodley is not going to fight Wonderbread. It would be racist.

Back