Wonderboy's Dad posts about Woodley.

Smh cry baby wonder dad. Woodley doesn't owe Wonderboy anything. Let the guy make his money and get his super fights. He'll gladly fight him afterwards, and win or lose. But Woodley has earned the right to act entitled. He didn't just work hard, he worked smart.
Bull shit

Either defend his belt as a champion should or go. If he has no sense of responsibility as champion however and only cares for himself, UFC should strip him

Hate the "he's doing what smart" defense. Fuck off with that. Its not his own personal property. UFC has to step in and step on this piece of shit. That goes for mcgregor and Bisping too.

Earn money the right way, not the wrong way. Fucking leech.

If he was the business man you're making him out to be, he would actually have given a fuck before about selling tickets. Remember, before the Lawler fight, he stated he REFUSED certain media obligations because it's not his job to sell the fights. "He's not worried about it." Remember?

Conor, he can sell and consequently he fights whoever the fuck he wants. Woodley has done jack shit. He's just entitled
He's playing the long game. Making business connections. Getting on tv and film. Podcasting. Took a few fights to the title and got a win by ko in the first round. The fact that people hate him means that he'll sell more tickets because people are going to want to see him get ko'd like Mayweather. The guy is smarter than you think.

Bull shit

Either defend his belt as a champion should or go. If he have no sense of responsibility as champion however and only cares for himself, UFC should strip him

Hate the "he's doing what smart" defense. Fuck off with that. Its not his own personal property. UFC has to step in and step on this piece of shit. That goes for mcgregor and Bisping too.
I hope you share the same sentiment for Conor. Oh and he plans to DEFEND the title against GSP. So whats the problem?

200.gif

Woodley will fight Thompson probably.
The whole "I don't care and won't fight him" will add some hype to a fight of relatively unknowns.

While I think GSP might want to fight for the belt (especially since Woodley is very winnable), maybe some other superfight will catch his eye.
I'm pretty sure the UFC won't give it to Nick Diaz too.

Everyone should know by now that the UFC doesn't look to book the best fight option but rather the biggest. Not saying it's right, but it will indeed business as usual if GSP or Nick get the nod over Wonderboy. If it does happen I wouldn't mind seeing Thompson rematch Matt Brown in the mean time. That first fight was so good.

Anyone else streaming Woodley's first title defense?

Hopefully my fightpass runs up before then too. I don't want a cent of mine to go to this guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back