'Wonderboy wrote a check his ass couldn't cash'- Woodley

Translation: "I'm scared to fight Wonderboy so I'm just gonna duck him"

k5krfu4agotprfzkscvd.gif

Sherdog will simmer down once Wonderboy is booked for the title shot.

So many drama queens.

Meaning it's going to happen regardless of Woodley's attempt to take another fight. So simmer down ladies, it's not that serious.

Sherdog will simmer down after an mma story is over. Thanks for the breaking news there professor

it is always strange when you have a champion that no one believes is the best in the division

Quite common now, with Alvarez, Woodley, Bisping, Nunes and Miocic as champs. You could say that about DC as well, but that's questionable due to Jones' PED bust.

Sherdog will simmer down after an mma story is over. Thanks for the breaking news there professor
So you basically enjoy being whiney. Thanks for the info, carry along now.

Sad Clown, If people are being unfair to Woodley..please explain why? I like Hector, despite his reputation, I don't have to explain myself, but I would enjoy seeing him beat Woodley down in either class. The problem is that matchup is lost forever.

We can play Joe Silva & ask which matchup would actually please you? Let the fans decide.

If you are an imbecile you just respond like you have the previous 2 times. Maybe you aren't & can actually make a coherent statement that doesn't intertwine Mixed Martial Arts with white supremacy...That might be hoping too much.

When has sherbros ever been fair to any fighter, or any body period?

Basically he is butthurt that Wonderboy picked Lawler to win so he is ducking him, hahahahaha.

You and woodley are taking this way out of context. And its absurd.

Wonderboy said hed rather fight lawler "because" he is the long time champ and a killer and a fan favorite. Etc... si hed rather fight robbie! Who wouldnt want that fight if you're wonderboy.

Is that statement to hard to understand?

No it's not.
But people COULD take it out of context.
And that's the point.

T-Wood getting under all of his Sherdog haters panties. Love it!

GSP never says anything, he just murders people (go ahead haters, come at me)
More like he kills them with kindness. A nice blanket and some hugs. Even lays down with them for about 25 minutes or so. I look to GSP fights for guidance on how to put my kids to sleep.

During that interview I hated Woodley , then I liked him, then I hated him again, then I liked him.

After I have cooled down GSP, Wonderboy, doesn't matter. Tyron is going to get beat. Not a knock on him, GSP is the GOAT and Thompson is at another level. Training with The Chris I have no worries about him not being able to deal with Woodley's wrestling and strength. I guess he might as well get the money and the chance at immortality.

This guy doesnt have even a week with the belt and is already talking shit about why someone shouldnt fight him, smh.

Back