'Wonderboy wrote a check his ass couldn't cash'- Woodley

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wtf does this even mean. This is some next level ducking. The only check that isn't cashable is Woodley's check for 201 cause no one bought it.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Wtf did I miss

I thought Twood was saying that about GSP accepting the fight against him?

To be fair
Wonderwoman said multiple times he'd rather fight Lawler.
Thompson is the number 1 contender for sure, and I honestly think the best fight to make is Woodley/Thompson

But dude did say multiple times that he wanted to fight Lawler
If Woodley gets his way
Now he can fight Lawler..

and wait till november? Fuck that, GSP vs Wonderboy would be a much better comeback for GSP anyway
It would if they fight, there both at Tristar and those guys don't fight each other very often
Edit: nvm I guess he's no where near as tight with GSP as he was years back

It's because wonderboy said he wanted to fight Robbie when he had the belt.

Clearly he wanted the title shot more then the Robbie fight. T wood is acting like a baby

I thought Twood was saying that about GSP accepting the fight against him?
No, he's said multiple times that Wonderboy wrote a check his ass couldn't cash when giving his reasons for not wanting to fight him. GSP hasn't even said anything.

So is winning the belt when you get a sherdog nickname? Because he was just plain old "Woodley" last week.

To be fair
Thompson is the number 1 contender for sure, and I honestly think the best fight to make is Woodley/Thompson

If Woodley gets his way

Who would you rather fight for the title is the question, not just who do you want to fight

To be fair

If Woodley gets his way
He said that before Woodley beat Lawler. Why is this so hard to understand? Of course he would rather be the guy to dethrone the long time champ than let that honor go to Woodley. Above all I'm sure he wants that title fight no matter who has the title.

To be fair

If Woodley gets his way

what a fighter says he wants and what should actuallly happen are totally different

Tyron Woodley is doing a great job of ducking the #1 contender.

On the flip side, I just want to see GSP get his ass knocked out. If Tyron can land that bomb on him<cheer> Better yet Wonderboy picking him apart<cheer>

No, he's said multiple times that Wonderboy wrote a check his ass couldn't cash when giving his reasons for not wanting to fight him. GSP hasn't even said anything.

GSP never says anything, he just murders people (go ahead haters, come at me)

To be fair

If Woodley gets his way

So childish for woodley to say that honestly

Back