Wonderboy would kill romero

chrass

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
The isreal did in 2 rounds what yoel couldnt do in 10 rounds line has been flowing around the message boards. I really feel like the line which has been spewed out forever (styles make fights) goes right over peoples heads. Just stop .

I do feel wonderboy should fill out and go up to MW. But he probably would get fucked up by select few.

They would never sanction that mismatch.

Wonderboy by MMA math murder

I do feel wonderboy should fill out and go up to MW. But he probably would get fucked up by select few.
With wiedman moving up i could see it but i think he should stay at ww hes got a good frame for that division

He'd fuck up the guy who literally eats head kicks for dessert? OK....

He'd fuck up the guy who literally eats head kicks for dessert? OK....
It was a sarcastic post . i was trying to say the line isreal did in 2 rounds what yoel couldnt do in 10 rounds is a statement that means next to nothing

What Woodley couldnt do in 10 rounds Pettis did it in less than two.
MMAth is a bitch.

9d7562a8-b48f-4462-a047-3225580f29f5-_NAS-UFC-3-23-fight_night-097.jpg

I don't know man, Wonderboy lost to a guy who made a career at LW, moved to FW, then up to WW in Pettis. I think he is in the right division.

Wonderboy vs Israel at MW

Wonderboy is my favorite fighter... but Romero probably the worst matchup for him of all time. I do think Wonderboy still beats Rob at 185

Huh? Romero is a terrible matchup for Wonderboy. Would rather see him against Israel.

Romero has been ducking WB for years

He knows better than to step in the octagon with the Vanilla Killa

Wonderboy is my favorite fighter... but Romero probably the worst matchup for him of all time. I do think Wonderboy still beats Rob at 185

Huh? Romero is a terrible matchup for Wonderboy. Would rather see him against Israel.

He did beat Whitaker faster than Izzy did, I know right was back when but Wonderboy has a lot of ko’s On his record and a strong kickboxing record as well.

Plus he’s fought MW LHW and Cruiserweights in kickboxing.

Bulking to 85 wouldn’t be tough for him or just cut less weight.

He probably walks at 200 anyway.

Back