Wonderboy + Woodley = Shadface 2.0

wonderthunderduck2_by_fincher7-dacjy7m.jpg

Last edited:
Even if Woodley ends up winning that fight also, he won't be given any credit. People will imply it was luck, the same way they have been doing after knocked out Lawler.

Even if Woodley ends up winning that fight also, he won't be given any credit. People will imply it was luck, the same way they have been doing after knocked out Lawler.

I haven't seen a single post suggesting him knocking out Lawler was luck.

Last edited:
TWood has darker man explosive genetics fast twitch muscle fibre. Wonderboy is crafty but he doesn't have that exploseive twitch that darnker fighters can have. T-Wood needs to fight conservatively until he gets Wonderboy into a corner and then EXPLODE with everything he has. I think Woodley gets him between 4:430 of the first round.

For sure, a new generation of racist mma fans can jerk off for years and years to the face of the hated black champion losing à la Rashad/Machida. Ain't MMA great? Sure is! Who said it? I did! Hello? Is it me you're looking for? I can see it in your eyes! Take that to the bank and chips on the side.

wonderboy wins easy but I'm not sure its by ko. probably tko or decision.

Perfect analogy.

Skilled karate dude vs an explosive wrestler with decent striking.

Shadface 2.0 incoming indeed.

WonderBoy will beat Woodley!!

WondeBoy beats Woodley up. Picks him apart and finally puts him away!!!

I felt like woodley was a bad match-up for lawler. I have the same feeling about wonderboy. wonderboy has never even faced a explosive fighter before. Hendricks was a shell of his former self.

Last edited:
This will be Wonderboy 1 week before the fight with Woodley.

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

Also Woodley at Roufesport will be more than ready for whatever Wonderboy brings when they fight.

This will be Wonderboy 1 week before the fight with Woodley.

Wonderboy won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels in kickboxing.

Also Woodley at Roufesport will be more than ready for whatever Wonderboy brings when they fight.

Next time I come for you, I want your cocktail FRUIT!!! <36>

TWood has darker man explosive genetics fast twitch muscle fibre. Wonderboy is crafty but he doesn't have that exploseive twitch that darnker fighters can have. T-Wood needs to fight conservatively until he gets Wonderboy into a corner and then EXPLODE with everything he has. I think Woodley gets him between 4:430 of the first round.
Wonderboys Legs are as long as TWood is tall, that's literally double Tyrones reach.

Back