wonderboy vs maia for #1 contender

I said he fought 3 Welterweight fights in the last 5 years. That is a fact. It is also a fact that he lost to Matt Brown. Look at Mr. emo boy.

" A fool is known by his multitude of words...". Proverb
What the FUCK are you talking about? Wonderboy has fought NINE opponents at WW over the past 5 years. Theres no way youre really this stupid. Do you really want me to go and list them all? You do realize that the number after 8 is 9, not 5, dont you dumbfuck?

Now, go list the 3 welterweights you thought he fought in the last 5 years so I can list the other 6 since you are clearly too fucking stupid to do it yourself

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove any doubt"

What the FUCK are you talking about? Wonderboy has fought NINE opponents at WW over the past 5 years. Theres no way youre really this stupid. Do you really want me to go and list them all? You do realize that the number after 8 is 9, not 5, dont you dumbfuck?

Now, go list the 3 welterweights you thought he fought in the last 5 years so I can list the other 6 since you are clearly too fucking stupid to do it yourself

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove any doubt"
He fought Middleweights. Since when is Robert Whittaker A welterweight dumbass?

He fought Middleweights. Since when is Robert Whittaker A welterweight dumbass?
That fight was at WW you stupid mother fucker. Whittaker moved to middleweight AFTER that fight. He was a WW when he fought at WW, see how that makes sense you stupid fuck. You have no fucking idea what youre talking about.

whittaker was a welterweight when he FOUGHT at welterwweight. how the fuck can you not understand that. Whittakers entire career wwas NOT at middleweight.

go type in ufc one seventy weigh in results, and youll see they fought at welterweight. like i fucking told you, wonderboy has NINE fights at ww over the last 5 years. You think that because Whittaker moved up to middleweight that changed all the fights he had fought at welterweight into middlewight fights. Please stop talking, you have no fucking clue what youre sayiing

so woodley is posting on SD asking for WB vs maia????

what a duck

Would be a pretty amazing fight stylistically. GSP's usada testing window is done in 4 months.
How many PPV buys does this New Years card get?
Woodley vs GSP
Amanda Nunez vs someone
Wonderboy vs Maia
Lawler vs Nick Diaz
Cody Garbrandt vs Brian Caraway

New Year's???

GSP is the main event for 205 and it's only fitting. The GOAT at UFC MSG 1.

And how about we wait until the WW title fight is actually announced before starting shit threads like this.

New Year's???

GSP is the main event for 205 and it's only fitting. The GOAT at UFC MSG 1.

And how about we wait until the WW title fight is actually announced before starting shit threads like this.
Fu

honestly curious, have you ever watched a maia fight? It is a great time for bathroom break or beer run etc
Yes, I honestly love watching BJJ. The EBI events are pretty fun, would like to see Maia on there

giphy.gif

Why saddle Wonderboy with a blanket. I might be in the minority here but I can't stand Maia from a watching on tv standpoint. I appreciate his basically unrivaled ground game (save Jacare n Khabib) but unlike Jacare and Khabib home is boring as fuck to watch. Wonderboy is one of the best mma strikers there's is I woyld rather see a stand up war with like Ceronne than watch Maia try to dry fuck him for 3 to 5 rounds.

I like the match up. Similar to Condit/Maia. I hope Condit finishes Maia and they set up Condit/Thompson.

Back