wonderboy vs maia for #1 contender

Would be a pretty amazing fight stylistically. GSP's usada testing window is done in 4 months.
How many PPV buys does this New Years card get?
Woodley vs GSP
Amanda Nunez vs someone
Wonderboy vs Maia
Lawler vs Nick Diaz
Cody Garbrandt vs Brian Caraway

honestly curious, have you ever watched a maia fight? It is a great time for bathroom break or beer run etc

Why saddle Wonderboy with a blanket. I might be in the minority here but I can't stand Maia from a watching on tv standpoint. I appreciate his basically unrivaled ground game (save Jacare n Khabib) but unlike Jacare and Khabib home is boring as fuck to watch. Wonderboy is one of the best mma strikers there's is I woyld rather see a stand up war with like Ceronne than watch Maia try to dry fuck him for 3 to 5 rounds.
Opponents are always wet and sweaty when Maia fuvks them on the ground. Maia is also a finisher, he finished Brown.
Much respect 4 Maia ground game . For WB. if not Wood then give WB Ceronne or Lawler. .

Right now Wonderboy is N°1, but after Maia gets by Carlos, well specially since how JH has been looking of late, things tie up. Woodley should fight Wonderboy in my opinion, give Make Maia vs Diaz... GSP will fuck everything up if he stays at WW..

Maia needs his title shot soon, he's not getting younger. Doubt he'll get it though.

Nice card except for the Amanda fight. WMMA...

{<hhh]

Nobody wants to see a boring wrestler/bjj guy as champion. Snooze fests. As much as people love gsp, he bored me to tears. Every single fight was the same way. 50-45.....................

Nobody wants to see a boring wrestler/bjj guy as champion. Snooze fests. As much as people love gsp, he bored me to tears. Every single fight was the same way. 50-45.....................
Which is why I don't think he'll get it. The upside is that he probably wouldn't keep it for long.

wonder boy should already be the number one contender and Maia currently has to beat Condit before he can take on another fight

You stupid ninny. Rory is not the same fighter if you haven't noticed. He beat Lawler's leftovers. Wonderbread is a Johnny come lately to the division. Maia IS the division and paid his dues. Keep dropping thosevF bombs you candy ass. Let's see Wonderboy finish Dong, Story, Matt Brown whom he lost to. Oh and Chael Sonnen. Consider yourself owned for life. Never respond to my posts again you weak Willie.
This coming from the moron that thought wonderboy had 2 fights at WW. You prob dont even know who he is.

Maia is NOT the future. He gasses after 2 or 3 rounds every fight. If you dont kniw what youre talking about, STOP talking

Lets see Maia beat Rory or Hendricks fuckboy. Gtfo bitch. You got owned

From what it looks like in the MMA Media, I think they're gonna do GSP vs. Nick Diaz.

Woodley can just fight the number one contender like he should.

I don't think you can argue that a card headlined by this won't do WAY more PPV buys.
GSP vs. Nick Diaz
Woodley vs. Wonderboy for the WW title

This coming from the moron that thought wonderboy had 2 fights at WW. You prob dont even know who he is.

Maia is NOT the future. He gasses after 2 or 3 rounds every fight. If you dont kniw what youre talking about, STOP talking

Lets see Maia beat Rory or Hendricks fuckboy. Gtfo bitch. You got owned
You addressed none of the points I brought up, such as Wonderbread losing to Matt Brown, or having 3 WW fights in the last five years, while Maia has like 3 times that. Go flog your pecker to your great white hope. This is professional sports, whose laws dictate that you actually have to be a WW for a good period of time before you compete for a belt in the division. It is an unwritten rule in the most elite division in MMA. That is why Condit got the shot over Woodley initially. The same rule is in play Maia has seniority and momentum on his side when he beats Condit. You may stfu now.

You stupid ninny. Rory is not the same fighter if you haven't noticed. He beat Lawler's leftovers. Wonderbread is a Johnny come lately to the division. Maia IS the division and paid his dues. Keep dropping thosevF bombs you candy ass. Let's see Wonderboy finish Dong, Story, Matt Brown whom he lost to. Oh and Chael Sonnen. Consider yourself owned for life. Never respond to my posts again you weak Willie.

are you 12 or do you just have adult autism? jesus

You addressed none of the points I brought up, such as Wonderbread losing to Matt Brown, or having 3 WW fights in the last five years, while Maia has like 3 times that. Go flog your pecker to your great white hope. This is professional sports, whose laws dictate that you actually have to be a WW for a good period of time before you compete for a belt in the division. It is an unwritten rule in the most elite division in MMA. That is why Condit got the shot over Woodley initially. The same rule is in play Maia has seniority and momentum on his side when he beats Condit. You may stfu now.
If you want to bring up Wonderboy losing to Brown, then well also bring up Maia losing to Rory. Whom Wonderboy destroyed.

Wonderboy has NINE fights at WW over the last 5 years. Are you fucking retarded?

Maia has ONE nore fight at WW over the last 5 years. Are you so fucking stupid you cant count? How is 10 three times as much as 9?
That would ACTUALLY be 27 fights over the last 5 years, ypu brsindead fuck.

You show again you dont know wtf youre talking about. Get the fuck out of this thread moron

Last edited:

If you want to bring up Wonderboy losing to Brown, then well also bring up Maia losing to Rory. Whom Wonderboy destroyed.

Wonderboy has NINE fights at WW over the last 5 years. Are you fucking retarded?

Maia has ONE nore fight at WW over the last 5 years. Are you so fucking stupid you cant count? How is 10 three times as much as 9?
That would ACTUALLY be 27 fights over the last 5 years, ypu brsindead fuck.

You show again you dont know wtf youre talking about. Get the fuck out of this thread moron

Thats what I thought bitch. Shut the fuck up. You have absolutely NO idea what your talking about and you make it clear you cant even do basic math. GTFO

If GSP ends up fighting woodley for the title and maia beats condit then wonderboy vs maia for number one contender spot is DEFINITELY the fight to make

Thats what I thought bitch. Shut the fuck up. You have absolutely NO idea what your talking about and you make it clear you cant even do basic math. GTFO
Rustled? I will laugh in your face and bump this as Maia's star rises while Wonderboy sits on his lukewarm, on the sidelines where he belongs.

Rustled? I will laugh in your face and bump this as Maia's star rises while Wonderboy sits on his lukewarm, on the sidelines where he belongs.
Why dont you respond to my comment earlier. You said Wonderboy has fought 3 times on the last 5 years, and Maia has 3x as many fights at WW over the last 5 years

Wonderboy really has NINE fights over the last 5 years, Maia has TEN. That is ONE more, NOT 3 times as many, dumb fuck. You know you have no idea what youre talking about so youre trying to change the subject.

Now get the fuck out of here, go actually watch some fights and come back when you have a clue. And while youre at it, try to learn some basic fucking math

Why dont you respond to my comment earlier. You said Wonderboy has fought 3 times on the last 5 years, and Maia has 3x as many fights at WW over the last 5 years

Wonderboy really has NINE fights over the last 5 years, Maia has TEN. That is ONE more, NOT 3 times as many, dumb fuck. You know you have no idea what youre talking about so youre trying to change the subject.

Now get the fuck out of here, go actually watch some fights and come back when you have a clue. And while youre at it, try to learn some basic fucking math
I said he fought 3 Welterweight fights in the last 5 years. That is a fact. It is also a fact that he lost to Matt Brown. Look at Mr. emo boy.

" A fool is known by his multitude of words...". Proverb

Maia would probably get torn up standing. If it went to the ground it'd probably be over quick

Back