Wonderboy vs Machida in his prime. Who takes it and how ?

Who wins in their prime?

• Total voters
Machida is so much bigger, in his prime he was able to control BJ so i dont see how he couldnt outgrapple Wonderboy

Brock Lesnar vs Gsp in a boxing match who would win? nobody knows nobody care

The difference between people and animals is that people can hypothesize about theoretical situations.

How about getting the fuck off the message board if it offends you that people will discuss, analyze, and debate over all matter of MMA/UFC.

Would honestly be a very tough fight for both guys. They are both karate but they do different things well. Machida would probably find that center line and connect sooner or later. Also people saying wonderboy is hyped don't know shit about his kickboxing record and how he smoked gsp so bad in kickboxing sparring it had to be done behind closed doors.

i think wonderboy has better striking skills overall. but machida is bigger, has better grappling/clinch game, and had some pretty badass counters in his prime. I'd say machida crushed him 8 out of 10 times. cause machida was good enough to be 205 champ.... wonderboy's never been a champ yet.

Machida is much better striker than Wonderboy.

The hype is just fucking ridiculous right now.

2aflrop_jpg_medium.gif

1PRSc68.gif

machida.gif

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_8.gif

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_3.gif

Machida_bjpenn.gif
Yea these dudes have gone overboard hyping his ass

What is up with all the hate towards Stephen Thompson lately LOL? The guy seems like a really nice person and makes karate seem not so impractical after all.

Anyone who's followed MMA long enough knows it wouldn't be a fair fight for Machida because he's nowhere near the level of wonderboy.
And that's an understatement.

Would hate to see Machida's corner throw in the towel.

Also I'm the biggest machida fan there is an it surprises me to see so many people saying he has substantially better striking than wonderboy.

Back