Wonderboy vs Lawler?

Who wins if they make this fight?

• Total voters

INoHespectChael

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
That would be an amazing fight and way more exciting than the Woodley one. I got Wonderboy.

He's way too fast for Lawler and has a huge variety of strikes from different angles.

I voted for Thompson , think we just saw the next WW champ .

Lovely night as well , backed three outsiders in an accumulator (parlay) Scoggins, Pyle, Thompson . Happy days .

5th round Lawler takes beats him up, there will be blood.

After seeing how Thompson has really rounded his entire game. I think he's the toughest match up for the top guys

There's a difference between taking hundred+ from Rory, Condit, and Hendricks and taking them against Thompson.

He's very accurate and his kicks are much more threatening than Rory or Condit's. I think it'll be a good fight but Wonderboy might be able to crack Lawler's chin.

There's a difference between taking hundred+ from Rory, Condit, and Hendricks and taking them against Thompson.

He's very accurate and his kicks are much more threatening than Rory or Condit's. I think it'll be a good fight but Wonderboy might be able to crack Lawler's chin.

That makes it even easier for Wonderboy.

Being in that many wars takes a toll on your chin.

He got hurt bad against Condit and Rory and could have gotten finished a couple of times.

Love Lawler. He's been a refreshingly violent champion. But he has no tools for this fight save for his trump card: beast mode, through which anything is possible.

Back