Wonderboy to Woodley on FS1: "I know I got your number."

I can imagine few things more boring than listening to these two trying to hype this fight for 4 months.

It would be hilarious if Woodley knocks out Wonderboy just like how he KO'd Lawler tonight. Not a huge chance of that happening, but still, it'd be hilarious. Wonderboy is very good - and while his striking defense has had holes in it in past fights, he should still be the favorite here. Kind of a dickish move by Wonderboy to tell Woodley that from a commentator's position immediately after Woodley just won. Let the man celebrate at least a day, FFS. Wonderboy better not get too cocky like his boy Weidman, or he might end up getting the "he's still my boy" speech. I kid. Would be a great matchup - elite striker vs. wrestler w/ KO power.
Quality post Sherbro!

Lmao@"he may end up getting the he's still my boy speech" like Weidman!!!

Wonderboy should beat Woodley in a 5 round fight. MMA is awful but Wonderboy made McDonald's look amateur where as McDonald made Woodley look shy. Threat of takedown considering. I don't see Woodley faring well past the 2nd round. If it lasts that long tbh. Remember Hendricks is a hell of wrestler and that proved useless.
Mma is awful?

Fuck right off then bud. One of the best sports on the planet

T-wood doesn't have the cardio to do anything for 5 rounds.
Not a woodley fan, but you don't need cardio if you can put people to sleep quick..... He won't find a way past thompsons range and if he does it'll already be too late

Wonderboy is gonna tan Woodley's ass........ Um...... Or maybe he will just whoop it instead.

He should try the Josh Koscheck approach.

motorboatkos.gif

Wonderboy is a great fighter but holy shit do some people overrate the guy. I think he has all the tools to beat Woodley but he's never fought anyone with that kind of speed and power before.

I still haven't forgotten that Ellenberger dropped him, and it's something to keep in mind if he faces Woodley next, as he should

Wasn't afraid of Lawler but is afraid of Thompson?

Sorry, but something doesn't add up.

Lawler had the belt. He wanted the belt. Now he has the belt. He knows Wonderboy could take the belt. It adds up

You talk like fighters don't improve after 4 years.

And losing to the immortal is never embarrassing. He was a beast back in 2012.

Heart doesnt change though. He broke under pressure from brown, nick would overwhelm him an stockton slap him for good measure.

Heart doesnt change though. He broke under pressure from brown, nick would overwhelm him an stockton slap him for good measure.
Could say the same for Woodley.

He showed a lack of said quality in his losses against Marquardt, Shields and MacDonald.

Could say the same for Woodley.

He showed a lack of said quality in his losses against Marquardt, Shields and MacDonald.

Yup. But i think woodley is the better athlete. I actually want diaz to fight wonderboy.

If brown wrestles fucks wb, woodley is his dad.no two ways about it

Did Wonderboy throw the word "baby" in there after he said it? Seems like hair gel, a gold necklace, and the word baby all go hand in hand for that dude. Definitely a contrast to Woodley's cartoon voice.

If Thompson is going to pick Woodley apart, he'd better not take too long to get it done. Woodley only needs a second to land one of those bombs. I don't really care who wins between the two. They have very different styles, but both are legit. Guaranteed to be an interesting/exciting fight.

Back