Wonderboy to Woodley on FS1: "I know I got your number."

Ever hear of fighters improving??? That fight was over 4 years ago. If we're gonna hold losses like that against fighters you may as well call pretty much everyone over rated if they have hype and lost a fight years ago. He's hyped cause he just beat a former champ by KO round 1, beat the last contender in Rory in pretty dominant fashion and beat everyone else......and he's getting better. Hype is justified.
I have heard of fighters improving. I also heard about styles make fights. There is a reason why so many of us were so confident he was gonna ko Lawler early. Wonderboy is a great fighter. But for me the way he holds his hands just screams to me someone who will get koed by Woodley. I just cant think past that obvious ko coming

Blue belts these days

Winniethepooh.png

Magny will starch wonderboy and t-wood, Nick beats t-wood

I have heard of fighters improving. I also heard about styles make fights. There is a reason why so many of us were so confident he was gonna ko Lawler early. Wonderboy is a great fighter. But for me the way he holds his hands just screams to me someone who will get koed by Woodley. I just cant think past that obvious ko coming

Ok, so if you have then why even bring up the Brown loss?? Brown won that fight with his wrestling and top control and that is the element that Wonderboy has improved heavily. Its very unlikely that Woodley outwrestles Thompson here, much more likely that he lands a big shot and KO's him. When talking about styles make fights there is nothing in Wonderboys past fights that indicates Woodley is a stylistic fav in this fight, if anything its the other way around. Look at what Rory was able to do vs Woodley, rangy fighter who stays on the outside and very technical, he dominated Tyron. And Thompson is even better than Rory at that in many ways.

Tyron has a good chance here but its a punchers chance he wont outstrike Thompson for the course of the fight and I dont see the wrestling being a factor.

He completely shut down two much better grapplers than Woodley.
I'm sorry but Hendricks is not he same fighter he was. Tyron has a much faster shot at this point. Rory was a very good win but we know he is not the power double type which is what I believe is a tougher match up for wonderboy.

Wonderboy is just trying hype the fight.

Knows deep down he won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley just like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels when they fought in kickboxing.

Lol, this has to be you

wonderboy lost to matt brown. enough said

GSP has lost to Serra....enough said
Anderson lost to chonan...enough said.
I think enough was said before your post

Lol, this has to be you

GSP has lost to Serra....enough said
Anderson lost to chonan...enough said.
I think enough was said before your post

did you watch the fight? gsp got put out by a fluke punch, its not exactly the same as losing a unanimous decsion.
are you actually comparing two flukey stoppages to a clean unaninmous decision loss? are you a tard?

did you watch the fight? gsp got put out by a fluke punch, its not exactly the same as losing a unanimous decsion.
are you actually comparing two flukey stoppages to a clean unaninmous decision loss? are you a tard?

Did you watch the GSP fight???? GSP was ground and pounded UNTIL HE TAPPED VIA STRIKES....the most humiliating way to lose.

GSP did not get put out at all much less by a fluke punch.

You should change your name to Foob_tantrum_thrower

Wasn't afraid of Lawler but is afraid of Thompson?

Sorry, but something doesn't add up.

He trained with Lawler and knew what to expect and knew that Lawler would be afraid of his wrestling.

Did you watch the GSP fight???? GSP was ground and pounded UNTIL HE TAPPED VIA STRIKES....the most humiliating way to lose.

GPS did not get put out at all much less by a fluke punch.

You should change your name to Foob_tantrum_thrower
you see no difference in the two scenarios. there's really no need to debate with you as you are clearly mentally unarmed. go and post some more, i dont think you've posted enough since you joined just a few months ago.

I've never seen a guy so upfront with his ducking

Like he's literally done everything except outright say "Nope that guy scares the panties off me"

Wonderboy is a bad matchup for Tyron...he isn't gunna stand in front of him like Lawler did. I think he's gunna move around and maintain distance and he'll make Woodley freeze and he'll get picked apart. But I also thought Lawler would smoke him so what the hell do I know

Call me crazy, but I think Wood going to starch him

Yep. I favor Wonderboy, but Woodley has a legit shot at beating anyone. The weird thing about him is that when he looks good he looks really damn good, but when he loses, which is rarely, he looks almost lost out there.

Back