Wonderboy to Woodley on FS1: "I know I got your number."

Wonderboy is in the matrix right now he has all the numbers :D

Wins Title

Calls out fighters not fighting.

HUH?

T-Wood is fighting the next in line anyways.

Like he has clout.
He's scared of Wonderboy, that's all it is. Don't worry, that title will eventually find its way to its rightful owner. I feel like Thompson is our next long reigning champ at WW.

If Woodley is willing to fight Nick Diaz next month, give him the fight to boost his popularity. If they can't make the fight happen that soon though he should fight Wonderboy, unless GSP wants a shot at Woodley.

I have some concerns about Wonderboy against a hard hitter that can wrestle. I know that's supposed to be what Hendricks was, but it's been a while since he's been either of those all too impressively. Wonderboy I think has some chin concerns just based on how he reacts when he gets tapped.

I actually like Diaz' odds more than Wonderboy. Diaz has the chin to stay alive for five rounds and I'm not sure Woodley has the cardio to implement his game that long.
Woodly isn't going to know how to react to a spinning roundhouse to the face and gut. And he isn't going to outwrestle him either. Also, Johny boy wasn't that bad when WB killed him, he was in great shape and was in the win column.

People are really high on wonderboy, not sure if this is accurate or projections of hatred towards woodley.

Woodley could definitely out grapple him, but not for 5 rounds. 2, maybe 3 if his cardio has improved a ton, but not 4 or 5.
maybe...but he has a big strength advantage which would make getting takedowns and keeping top control less of a hassle. He just cant be spamming kill shots in the early rounds. He's gotta come to just wrestle.

You guys are so silly can't tell if your trolling, he is ignoring him because he know wonderboy is just cutting dumb promos so guys like you can get all hype but as he said Diaz is a money fight and he is a prize fighter after all he want him at ufc 202 for a payday.

Wonderboy is just trying hype the fight.

Knows deep down he won't be able to deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Woodley just like he couldn't deal with the Athleticxplosiveness of Raymond Daniels when they fought in kickboxing.
Haha! You mean the fight ruled a No Contest that Lasted a minute with Wonderboy tearing his ACL. Raymond Daniels didn't do jack in that fight just like he didn't do jack to help Rory McDonald beat Wonderboy. He'd get knocked out like Rory today, and he knows it. (I'd love to see the fight though)

Now Woodley is a different story. Different fighter, stronger, and the wrestling to boot.

there will be sleeping medication being created based on the trash talk between these two

the fight itself is pretty hot though

Problem with Nick Diaz is- he has not won a fight in 5 years. Make Lawler vs. Diaz 2. Wonderboy is riding a 7 fight win streak and has earned his shot. Wonderboy should be next.

I do feel like Wonderboy is a really bad match up for Tyron. I feel like Lawler would have had a better chance against The Steve.

That was 2012. We're in 2016. Try to keep up.

Still embarrasing though lol. Woodley or nick would put it on him. Especially nick, wonderboy got beat down by a gritty fighter in matt brown, nick would do the same.

Still embarrasing though lol. Woodley or nick would put it on him. Especially nick, wonderboy got beat down by a gritty fighter in matt brown, nick would do the same.

No, you're not understanding the point. It happened in 2012, it could not happen now. Wonderboy now, isn't the same fighter.

Woodley could have troubled Wonderboy from 2012 but he no longer exists, he now has excellent takedown defence.

Woodley or Diaz wouldn't touch him, he would pick them apart.

Back