Wonderboy title shot

T

THRP45

What is up with all the people saying he needs to fight another top 10 opponent after finishing Hendricks like that? Condit got a title shot after beating Alves for christ sake.

Most people that i've seen are saying he should go straight to a title fight.

Yeah there's no question he's earned a shot it's politics that will stop him.

I want to see him get the title shot, but I also want to see Condit/Lawler 2.

I'm conflicted.

He just blasted Hendricks, without too much trouble. Not that my opinion means shit to anyone but, I'd say he's earned the right to fight for the strap.

How do we know that weight controlled Hendricks just isn't shot?

Dude has been in 4 wars in the last 6 fights.
1 war with GSP
2 wars with Robbie
1 war with the scale (the scale beat him so bad he didn't even show up to fight night)

Too bad 2 guys are still ahead of him in woodley & maia

Most people that i've seen are saying he should go straight to a title fight.
lately title shots have been awarded left and right for far less of a streak. luckily, he not only beat hendricks (who went the distance twice with the champ and arguably won both fights), he finished him in eye pleasing and fan gaining fashion. best possible scenario for ufc and fans. then give Condit the winner of lawler and wonderboy, which would also be an amazing fight regardless of the winner (sorry Mr Woodley, you kind of get left waiting)

WB deserves a pass to the front of the line after that performance..funny thing is I think the only guy who has a shot is Maia..I think Robbie goes down like Big Rig, and Woodley will also get picked apart..

Well, to be fair, Condit had been floating around the top of the division for some time prior to his Alves win. I have no problem at all giving Wonderboy a shot, but am not really surprised if people think he needs another fight first.

Let Wonderboy fight Condit for the No.1 Spot. It's a Win-Win situation for the fans.

What is up with all the people saying he needs to fight another top 10 opponent after finishing Hendricks like that? Condit got a title shot after beating Alves for christ sake.

The only thing I heard is that Wonderboy's epic win yesterday may screw with Tyron Woodley's title shot. He may have to either jump over...or go through Woodley.

Back