Wonderboy Takes Over Sage "He's Only 19" Hype Train

Where's the sage hype train at? Since he lost there's no more SageGOAT threads.

Is that why you MAD?

No. I'm just pointing out you made a thread like a day ago about Wonderboy needing more promotion and the UFC focusing too much on Sage; but here you are, with the SageTrain at an all time low, at its quietest level, following an incredible performance by Wonderboy...wanting to talk about Sage.

No. I'm just pointing out you made a thread like a day ago about Wonderboy needing more promotion and the UFC focusing too much on Sage; but here you are, with the SageTrain at an all time low, at its quietest level, following an incredible performance by Wonderboy...wanting to talk about Sage.

Seems legit...

UFC_on_FOX_18_Bryan_Barberena_vs_Sage_Northcutt_video_highlights-1119649.jpg

This guy starts threads just to get an argument out of people, it's really pathetic.

Nah, I'm just used to you casuals hijacking my threads.

You do know that you don't have to post in my threads, it's optional, right?

There is always some fucking hype train. It's the Suredawg way. A lot of the time the fighter didn't do anything other than win some fights against good to middling competition. They the fighter themselves receive massive backlash. It's hilariously stupid...

Well, even more so when you considering how people who are incredibly legitimate get shit on around here. Suredawg is a ass-backwards place and MMA fans suck for the most part.

TS thinks Sage hype was big. He missed Papi Abedi.

TS thinks Sage hype was big. He missed Papi Abedi.

hype trains come and go the way casuals come and go.

Why would I bring up a fighter that hasn't fought for 3 or 4 years?

unless you're just trying to prove how "diehard" you are.

hype trains come and go the way casuals come and go.

Why would I bring up a fighter that hasn't fought for 3 or 4 years?

unless you're just trying to prove how "diehard" you are.
I'm just pointing it out, I don't prove anything to strangers on the internet. It's weird.

I'm gonna point out Wonderboy's hype was even bigger, but don't get mad again because I'm just using your thread for that.

I'm just pointing it out, I don't prove anything to strangers on the internet. It's weird.

I'm gonna point out Wonderboy's hype was even bigger, but don't get mad again because I'm just using your thread for that.

He's saying you're a try-hard die hard... Lawlz

He's saying you're a try-hard die hard... Lawlz
No, he is trying to start an argument and say I am mad because whatever reason like he always does.

I'm just not in the mood today.

Hey SA, can I use that av Lethal made for you? With Jones and Holly dancing?

Back