Wonderboy, T-Wood and his new contract

Aforo88

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Will T-Woods campaining for Diaz and GSP help him sign a sweet deal when he gets forced to fight Wonderboy?
T-Woods campaining is all about getting paid, so I guess hes OK with fighting Wonderboy if he gets the real $.

Woodley is one of the few smart fighters business wise and Im guessing his plan-b is to use hes campaining as leverage when he gets denied hes money fights.

Thoughts?

PS: Every fan who are campaining for fighters getting paid more should root for T-Wood IMO. UFC have bene strongarming fighters for too long. This is T-Woods way of strongarming the UFC I think.

Will T-Woods campaining for Diaz and GSP help him sign a sweet deal when he gets forced to fight Wonderboy?
T-Woods campaining is all about getting paid, so I guess hes OK with fighting Wonderboy if he gets the real $.

Woodley is one of the few smart fighters business wise and Im guessing his plan-b is to use hes campaining as leverage when he gets denied hes money fights.

Thoughts?

PS: Every fan who are campaining for fighters getting paid more should root for T-Wood IMO. UFC have bene strongarming fighters for too long. This is T-Woods way of strongarming the UFC I think.

He's so smart, he told the crowd:

"I don't come out here to finish fights every time, I wanted to watch my work."

And tells reporters:

"It's not my job to sell tickets, I am never concerned with it. That's the UFC's job."

There is a reason he seeks to fight big draws, not become one himself.

He could take a few notes from Conor.

I hope Woodley makes 10 million $ cash.

Long as he fights Wonderboy and gets KTFO.

He's trying to get paid before he kisses that strap goodbye.

Thoughts?

Diaz isnt a money fight, hes an easy fight, hes been away for near 2 years and hasnt won in 5.

The 2 cards that Diaz was the main draw got less then 300k vs Penn and 400k vs Condit.

You cant take his numbers vs GSP and Andy since they were the main attraction.

So no Diaz isnt anymore profitable for T.Woods then Thompson. Just an easier pay day. So no i woukd never support a fighter who ducks the #1 to fight easy fights

Back