Wonderboy said it Khamzat Chimaev is Dana's choice to save the Eastern European and Russian market

Azrael40

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Okay Wonderboy was interviewed this week and he figured out the Khamzat Chimaev Dana love. Khabib has retired and he was the most popular fighter alive to the Eastern European and Russian MMA fanbase.

Khamzat who won two fights a couple weeks apart at fight island and quickly gained fan traction became Dana's heir apparent to Khabib to maintain that fanbase. And that is why he is getting such a push from the UFC, the media, and is already ranked and about to fight the no 1. contender in the Welterweight division. Not only that but the UFC took away Leon Edwards ranking to force him to sign the fight with Khamzat.

Khamazat is very tall and long for the Welterweight division. He has incredible wrestling, ground and pound, and energy. He has one punch KO power on the feet with his boxing. He has all the skills and natural genetic traits to dominate in the UFC and he's willing to fight anyone. Also his confidance level is through the roof because he's never lost or even come close to having a challenge.

I think Khamzat is the only threat for Usman in the division. But we haven't even seen him against a top 10 fighter yet so we don't know whether or not he'll dominate with ease future title contenders or not. If Khamzat dominated Leon Edwards holy crap will the hype on him be enormous.

I don't think they did it to "save the eastern european market" like wonderboy thinks, but I do think he could be the next big superstar for the UFC.

I don't think they did it to "save the eastern european market" like wonderboy thinks, but I do think he could be the next big superstar for the UFC unless he loses Soon.

Okay Wonderboy was interviewed this week and he figured out the Khamzat Chimaev Dana love. Khabib has retired and he was the most popular fighter alive to the Eastern European and Russian MMA fanbase.

<TheWire1>

Wonderboy is mad because hes a old karate instructor that wont ever be champ.

I don't think they did it to "save the eastern european market" like wonderboy thinks, but I do think he could be the next big superstar for the UFC if he do be how it is.

I don't think they did it to "save the eastern european market" like wonderboy thinks, but I do think he could be the next big superstar for the UFC. If it is what it is.

He is right. Same with Till when Bisping was in his way out

I don't think they did it to "save the eastern european market" like wonderboy thinks, but I do think he could be the next big superstar for the UFC if he continues to clap.

I don't think they did it to "save the eastern european market" like wonderboy thinks, but I do think he could be the next big superstar for the UFC.
Any Promoter would be stupid not to capitalize on the pandemonium. The guy has everyone's interest,love or hate. You cant create that,you can only give it a further push.

Have a feeling Wonderboy ducked Chimaev so he should just stfu!... I love Wonderboy but just stick to fighting

Khamzat did this himself, if Khabib was still around this would be happening. Dana wasn't planning for Khabib to retire when he scheduled those Khamzat fights

People in Eastern European and Russian realy dont like people like khamzat. Only in the smal muslim stats in russia likes him and khabib. Most of the sweden fanbase hate him too.

Khamzat did this himself, if Khabib was still around this would be happening. Dana wasn't planning for Khabib to retire when he scheduled those Khamzat fights
They pushed Khamzat before they knew Khabib was retiring. They knew they were on to something already. Why would Dana not want two "khabibs" instead of one?

there is no relation between the eastern european market and Khamzat

he's a chechen guy who lives in Sweden
Yes this is probably true. I think the americans will love him though.

I don't think they did it to "save the eastern european market" like wonderboy thinks, but I do think he could be the next big superstar for the UFC if he continues to clap.
Thats funny because I don't think they did it to "save the eastern european market" like wonderboy thinks, but I do think he could be the next big superstar for the UFC if he continues to clap.

People in Eastern European and Russian realy dont like people like khamzat. Only in the smal muslim stats in russia likes him and khabib. Most of the sweden fanbase hate him too.

Why? Khabib is liked by plenty of people over there

Back