Wonderboy may never fight for title

If they do Woodley vs Nick they can forget about getting any more of my money.

TS is one of the worst posters since 99Silva. Disgrace to the Tony Ferguson av.

What they should do is let Wonderboy fight Woodley as a co main event on a good card, and after wonderboy wins the title have Georges come in the ring and announce that he sees darkness and Aliens, and he's coming back.

If Diaz gets a title shot before Wonderboy that's just beyond fucked really. Anyway, I'm pretty sure Thompson will be fighting for the title within a year.

He will for sure. And if anybody but GSP gets the next shot it will literally be the biggest bunch of happy horseshit the UFC has ever done.

To the level where I might just say fuck this.

I loved wrestling when I was growing up. But a person can only take so much theatre.

I will not accept it in actual pro sports.

No one is asking WB to fight 10 more times before a shot. But if WB fought Lawler next and lost, guess what, he was undeserving anyway.

no, not really. That's retroactively deciding something. Machida deserved a title shot after he knocked out Bader, just because he then lost to phil davis doesn't mean that he didn't before that fight. If you keep fighting, you're eventually going to lose. CURRENTLY, Wonderboy has washed two top 5 fighters back to back, CURRENTLY, he deserves a title shot, if he gets booked and loses, alright, now he isn't deserving, doesn't mean he wasn't beforehand.

TS is one of the worst posters since 99Silva. Disgrace to the Tony Ferguson av.
Nice argument I can see why your vacuous you're a trumpf fan. wernt you the biggest Conor nuthugger of all time here and now biggest hater over night when he got beat like a drum? Bet you'll be hillary fan after election when she beats your boy like drum.

Woodley isn't a draw either. If we're going by draws why dont we just make GSP vs Diaz II and cut out both Woodley and Wonderboy....

There you go...GSP vs Diaz II for the WW belt. Tyron gets to fight the winner to see if he really deserves it lol.

UFC should promise him a TS if they hadn't already and he should pull a Woodley and wait for his TS.

Age is relative. Wonderboy seems at the top of his game in all of his recent fights, and of course he'll get a title shot, they're already inviting him onto the UFC talk shows for a reason (i.e. they're promoting him.)

I'd be more concerned about that guy in your avatar ever getting a title shot.

Too bad he's not a prospect like Erik Silva.

There you go...GSP vs Diaz II for the WW belt. Tyron gets to fight the winner to see if he really deserves it lol.

Nah they'll do GSP vs Diaz II for the interim belt while Woodley sits and watches lol

The only reason Nick had a slight chance of getting a title shot is cos Lawler had the belt. Even then he was way too undeserving even by UFC's standards. Now why the fuck would they let him fight Woodley?

UFC should promise him a TS if they hadn't already and he should pull a Woodley and wait for his TS.

Then he makes no money. Woodley clearly doesnt want to fight him. I wish GSP would stop fucking a round. He thinks all this leaving fans guessing is good but in reality its just pissing of mma fans.

It will be diaz, I reckon.

the thing about wonderboy is he hardly takes any damage. things like that prolongs your career.

Then he makes no money. Woodley clearly doesnt want to fight him. I wish GSP would stop fucking a round. He thinks all this leaving fans guessing is good but in reality its just pissing of mma fans.

It will be diaz, I reckon.

He has already done analyst work. He can keep doing that, like Woodley.

the thing about wonderboy is he hardly takes any damage. things like that prolongs your career.
That's what they said about Machida before he fought Thiago Silva... but he had to become more aggressive and start finishing people to get a title fight (since casuals thought he was "boring"). It hasn't served him well after getting the belt. Wonderboy already has a few awesome KOs in his record so I hope he doesn't take the same path.

I personally prefer to watch a counter-striker perform his best and win via UD then to see him overextend himself and get KOed. But that's just me.

Not popular? Plenty on FB comments under the Woodly win calling for Wonderboy. Hes an exciting fighter and plenty want to see him fight.

Back