Wonderboy may never fight for title

12ga.

Gold Belt
Reaction score
Let be realistic here. First of all he's not popular so no demand to see him fight. then he's 34 thats old in fighting years not everyone is Dan Henderson "genetics" If woodley fights Diaz then GSP thats like 6-8 months and two fights wonderboy will also have to fight people too. If he loses even one he goes right back to mid pack and starts run all over with robbie, conduit, maia and who ever beat him ahead of him. Another 2-3 years to make a run and he could be advanced declining age.

200w.gif

Wow... man, that straight up ruined my god damn night.

Fuck.

I'd say he's pretty young for his age though, I doubt he retires at 34-35 and he has every right to o what Woodley did and sit out until his shot arrives, so I'm not too worried about that happening.

Let be realistic here. First of all he's not popular so no demand to see him fight. then he's 34 thats old in fighting years not everyone is Dan Henderson "genetics" If woodley fights Diaz then GSP thats like 6-8 months and two fights wonderboy will also have to fight people too. If he loses even one he goes right back to mid pack and starts run all over with robbie, conduit, maia and who ever beat him ahead of him. Another 2-3 years to make a run and he could be advanced declining age.
he needs to fight for the title
most exciting guy out there right now imo
he could hold the title for awhile also imo
as he seems to have figured out
how to avoid take downs
and has killer striking at a distance

But that ends up being the case it'll be a fucking tragedy.

If he loses before he fights for the title what makes you think he deserved the shot in the first place?

Stephen Thompson is 37 years old, this man has like one week left

If he loses before he fights for the title what makes you think he deserved the shot in the first place?

If you keep fighting, at some point, you'll lose. You'll have an off night, an errant judge will screw it up, etc. This line of thinking is absurd, if you fight all the time, eventually you'll lose.

He's not 34 yet. He turns 34 in Feb. And I don't think the UFC would screw him like that. The only way he doesn't get the next shot is if GSP comes back and wants it. And even then, he'd be next in line after that.

He has potentional. He is extremely good looking. He has potential to be the new GSP

I guess that means every fighter who's ever had a 6-7 fight win streak doesn't deserve a title shot cuz they might just lose anyway. I mean, if they might just lose, why dont we have them clean out the entire top 10, just to be sure they deserve it!

He has potentional. He is extremely good looking. He has potential to be the new GSP
Nah, Americans don't care about good looking white men, not like Canada does... yes that is slightly homo, haha.

He like John Fitch w/o youth. Dana will do everything he can not to make fight until he absolutely has to..

but he might end up fighting gsp instead. wont be surprised if wood unfortunately stubs a toe and is forced to pull out sometime in the 11th hour of his cherry-picked money fight.. stranger things have happened.

Back