Wonderboy looks like he's going to be screwed over for the title shot.

GSP getting a shot before Wonderboy is not an injustice. Come on now. But GSP should be the ONLY person that gets a shot ahead of Wonderboy.

NIck Diaz would also be worthy of title shot before Wonderwoman. Nick is a needle mover and nobody knows who Wonderwoman is.

LoL at some donk who started watching MMA in 2014 picking Wonderboy over GSP.

Tyrion_slaps_Joffrey.gif
Lol at some donk who started watching MMA a month ago having a relevant opinion on join date.

w5zcEnH.gif%3Cbr

Lol at some donk who started watching MMA a month ago having a relevant opinion on join date.

w5zcEnH.gif%3Cbr

Huh? You've admitted you started watching MMA in 2014 you donk. You've never even seen GSP fight.

LoL. Pathetic.

giphy.gif

Wait, doesn't that USADA testing have to be done 4 months before a fight?
And GSP formally didn't start it yet, he's about to enter the pool.
If they gave Brock the exemption on the grounds that he retired before USADA, they'd absolutely do the same for GSP.

Wonderwoman Thompson said he would rather fight Lawler as it would be more entertaining and that is the fight he wanted. Well he can now go fight Lawler.

Woodley has always said he wanted to fight Nick or GSP as that would be the most entertaining money fight for him.

Wonderwoman stuck foot in mouth.
Wonderboy said he wanted to fight the winner of Lawler/Woodley, just that he would prefer Lawler. Lame excus3 for Woodley blatantly ducking Wonderboy, but I'm not sweating it. Woodley's time will come.

Since when is fighting the greatest fighter of all time ducking.

Wonderboy didn't lose his shot, there is one guy ahead of him in line and that's GSP.

Nothing wrong with being a nice guy but in this case it maybe would be better if he starts some trashtalking to woodley.

Wonderboy said he wanted to fight the winner of Lawler/Woodley, just that he would prefer Lawler. Lame excus3 for Woodley blatantly ducking Wonderboy, but I'm not sweating it. Woodley's time will come.

He didn't say that though. Not in the way that you stated it. The bottom line is that Thomspon shot himself in the foot.

Since when is fighting the greatest fighter of all time ducking.

Wonderboy didn't lose his shot, there is one guy ahead of him in line and that's GSP.

People who started watching MMA in 2014 don't know who GSP is.

So when T-Wood calls GSP out they don't understand he's calling out the GOAT.

No one gives a fuck about Wonderboy, everyone is second to GSP. GSP could be a complete dud, he still deserves a shot way more than Wonderboy.

Wonderboy should get the TS. GSP can fight the winner.

OP saying that taking a fight against the GOAT constitutes ducking. This thread is lb4lb worst of all time.

If Wonderboy really is that good, he will keep winning in the mean time and get the shot.

Just fight Lawler already. If he wins he gets his titleshot and if Lawler wins he gets his rematch.

People who started watching MMA in 2014 don't know who GSP is.

So when T-Wood calls GSP out they don't understand he's calling out the GOAT.

No one gives a fuck about Wonderboy, everyone is second to GSP. GSP could be a complete dud, he still deserves a shot way more than Wonderboy.
So, I couldn't go back and watch older fights? Guess I can't be a fan of Sakuraba after I went back and watched all of his PRIDE fights the highlight being him clowning young Vitor.

stupid.gif

I just have to laugh. Last response you'll get from me. Maybe one day you'll lose your yellows.

Woodley knows he'd get smashed by both GSP and Wonderboy. Why not request the fight that would give him prob a 4-5x larger payday?

Lol, it would be getting screwed if they made him fight someone like Lombard instead.
He gets to pull a Woodley. Earn your title shot, be a DNB for about a year, come back and steal the title in the first round, and call out some other retired WW, like Penn or Hughes.

Back