Wonderboy looked INCREDIBLE... :| AS'esque in his best years.

2ngzf5s.jpg

That really took Hendrick's soul. The expression on his face while he's eating those shots, covering up before the finish. He was literally just gone on his feet.

ABSthetics has a damn fine avator btw.....

I wish I could agee but the word plethora has a negative connotation. It is often misused as a synonym for 'abundance' but it really means 'over-abundance'. Like you could have a plethora of ants at your picnic but not a plethora of food on your dinner table.

I'm sure from Johny's perspective it was a plethora of kicks

Not trying to mr know-it-all just remember that from school, for whatever reason, and see it misused all the time.

Perfectly acceptable rant for an MMA forum, right? Lol.
I disagree 100% regarding the connotation of abundance and plethora.

That really took Hendrick's soul. The expression on his face while he's eating those shots, covering up before the finish. He was literally just gone on his feet.

It seemed quite early in the fight that Hendrick's body language was not hiding the fact that it was going to get a hiding.
The fight gave Dominick Cruz a chance to spout on about movement and the evolution of the sport.

Had a hint of Franklin vs. Silva I, Hendricks certainly could have easily been champion still imho.

Not looking good for Lalwer.

How much weight does WB cut? He looks a weight class and a half bigger than Hendricks and Lawler.

Back