Wonderboy looked huge

Hendricks came in too small in that fight, he made the same mistake that Weidman made imo. There are LW's that cut from more than Hendricks weighed on fight night. Mcgregor will probably be going into the cage at around what Hendricks weighed.

Hendricks came in too small in that fight, he made the same mistake that Weidman made imo. There are LW's that cut from more than Hendricks weighed on fight night. Mcgregor will probably be going into the cage at around what Hendricks weighed.

They had no choice. They can't do IV drips anymore.

Tom cruise is 5 feet 3, wringing wet. He wears cuban heels that boost him him to 5 feet 7.
He's playing Jack Reacher. Reacher is 6 feet 6 inches tall.
This is pretty irrelevant but it is height related.....

LOL at you idiots thinking Wonderboy is huge. He probably weighed in at 180 during that fight. He' a very modest sized WW. He's tall, but very lean. You guys seem to ignore how fucking dense Hendricks is. Did you see the weigh-in flex difference? Big Rigg looked like a lumber jack and Wonderboy looked like a high school quarterback.

I have trained with thompson, I studied under his father. Stephen is close to 6'1 and weidman is around 6'2.5. Thompson is a big guy for ww, but very lean

Tom cruise is 5 feet 3, wringing wet. He wears cuban heels that boost him him to 5 feet 7.
He's playing Jack Reacher. Reacher is 6 feet 6 inches tall.
This is pretty irrelevant but it is height related.....

As a dork who has read nearly all the Reacher books I was pretty pissed about the casting.

I think Johnny just looked way leaner than he normally he does.

It's more than that. Johny doesn't have the skills in his arsenal to fight at range. Without being able to close the distance or get Stephen against the cage, there was literally nothing he could do to produce any offense.

Is normal. The giraffe also looks HUGE next to the elephant.

Gv8qgDQ.gif

Expecting hendricks to go to lw is just a pipe dream. Before this fight he got kindey stones attempting to cut to ww. I just dont see it happening.

It's more than that. Johny doesn't have the skills in his arsenal to fight at range. Without being able to close the distance or get Stephen against the cage, there was literally nothing he could do to produce any offense.

A larger, stronger Hendricks would have bullied him against the cage and took him down.

I thought Johny looked huge when he briefly had Wonderboy against the cage attempting a takedown.

Back