Wonderboy is the best Welterweight on Planet Earth

2fast2furious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
In my opinion, Wonderboy beat Tyron twice but judges stole it from him.

Also beat Till 49-46 imo but that was a home cooking decision.

No Welterweight has ever made easy work of Rory like Stephen did, and we all know that Rory beat Tyron's ass like a red-headed stepchild and would beat Usman too.

Wonderboy will KO Usman, mark my words.

Stephen is also the only fighter that would give prime GSP (the GOAT) a competitive fight.

Nah bruh. Sorry. Hes a tentative counter striker who cant seem to pull the trigger in big moments. It has now cost him the three biggest fights of his life. Hes a great fighter, hes not the best though. You sir are incorrect. You cant blame anyone but him for not winning those 3 fights. Put some shit on the line and then you will get the reward you seek. Play it safe and stay number 2, its pretty simple actually.

As much as I love Wonderboy, I thought he lost all the fights you mentioned and I think that Woodley has his number. Although I don't think he will ever get dominated, I don't think he will ever be the champion either

It's hard to say who is actually the best welterweight. Division is so stacked, almost every weekend we have a potential champion fighting. Really depends on a matchup itself.

IP ban this guy

Prancerboy just spars now. Scared to hurt anyone

tumblr_ogknkvVFUR1vu6duzo4_500.gif

I'd say he's the best WW to never hold the belt.

I'm a big Wonderboy fan but no. Woodley 1 could have gone either way, he lost Woodley 2, and I thought he beat Till but it was close. Hopefully he comes back healthy and makes another run at the title though. It won't be easy with how solid WW is right now.

Nah its Gsp. Twood is next then Usman. I believe Usman has the potential to overtake Woodley and when he gets there see about Gsp. Wonderboy should have wanted from Tyrone more. Now his just a top 5 guy.

No Welterweight has ever made easy work of Rory like Stephen did, and we all know that Rory beat Tyron's ass like a red-headed stepchild and would beat Usman too.

Stephen is also the only fighter that would give prime GSP (the GOAT) a competitive fight.

Baby Date accounts...

giphy.gif

I think he might be, Ben Askren could be.. if Thompson KO'd Usman I think he'd have an argument, his only real loss is that decision to Matt Brown, that's way less embarrassing than getting ktfo by some unranked opponent which happened to everyone else in the conversation

DARREN TILL BEAT WONDER BREAD AND TYRONE BEAT TILL. SO YOUR MMA MATH IS FLAWED

I'll always appreciate him for the finishes he did get, especially knocking the fuck out of Whittaker and Hendricks.

And when you say KO, you really mean split decision, right?

Wonderboy out points GSP
He beats Usman
Lol at current Wonderboy koing anyone

Nah bruh. Sorry. Hes a tentative counter striker who cant seem to pull the trigger in big moments. It has now cost him the three biggest fights of his life. Hes a great fighter, hes not the best though. You sir are incorrect. You cant blame anyone but him for not winning those 3 fights. Put some shit on the line and then you will get the reward you seek. Play it safe and stay number 2, its pretty simple actually.

I could not possibly have said it any better than that. Well stated.

Back