Wonderboy has better take down accuracy and takedown defense than Hendricks

But how many has Hendricks attempted and landed vs Thompson? I'm sure the differential is huge.

Statistics aside, the odds that Wonderboy doesn't get his nads pancaked by the back of Hendricks dome, and wet-blanketed in this one are pretty slim.

Welp. It's official.

Wonderboy's wrestling > Johny's wrestling

Look at their respective level of competition. That tells you a lot. Secondly, Hendricks shoots for a lot more TDs and not many bother to shoot on Hendricks. No one is going into a Wonderboy fight worrying about his wrestling.

Statistics aside, the odds that Wonderboy doesn't get his nads pancaked by the back of Hendricks dome, and wet-blanketed in this one are pretty slim.

did hendricks shave his head for this one? for that extra ball rash wonderboy will have. just ask lawler

Okay. Look at there competition differential..
Look at who has attempted more TDs
Still at the end of the day who cares? When the fight happens later tonight then WE will KNOW who the best man is.

(Note: This comming from someone who'd MUCH RATHER see Wonderboy WIN)

Look at their respective level of competition. That tells you a lot. Secondly, Hendricks shoots for a lot more TDs and not many bother to shoot on Hendricks. No one is going into a Wonderboy fight worrying about his wrestling.

come on, I wasn't expecting to see those stats and neither were you. it's funny.

Okay. Look at there competition differential..
Look at who has attempted more TDs
Still at the end of the day who cares? When the fight happens later tonight then WE will KNOW who the best man is.

i care because it is hilarious

CM Punk has better grappling than BJ Penn.

Source: EA UFC 2 Beta.

Heart says Wonderboy times a knee into Johny's cranium, brain says 5 rds of hugs and kisses.

2K, thq, all better IMO

If THQ is better how is it ded? If 2K is better how come it no sell like EA.

EA = best gaming company in the world, best service, best product, best pricing etc.

that takedown defence is from the minors league lets see how he does it this time in the big boys league

Back